ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hype on creams hasn't died at all imo. They restocked yesterday at Feature LV, not sure if there are any other boutiques restocking in the near future. If you can find a pair in your size for $250~ on goat/stockx/ebay, go for it. if that's too much you probably don't want the shoe bad enough because they've been pretty easy to come by the past month or so. 

When people say restock, that implies that future has gotten creams in the past correct? I think people are calling them restocks because the initial release on ADC was months ago and once boutiques finally release them we just consider them to be restocks... Somebody back me up here.

What size? I wouldn't pay over $250 for them and thats even pushin it if I really wanted them. They pop up here and there, i'd wait it out

I would wait and find a more reasonable deal. 
$230 max I would pay for them.
It's for a size 11. Thanks guys. Talked me off the ledge! I offered $230 before asking here and it was declined so I wanted to check before I increased my offer. I'm just going to stand pat for now.

@bpetty13  wanted the OG black/purp. those are the CB 1.0's. 
tongue.gif

I might just cop now before this becomes yall new favorite color :nerd:

How does sizing work on y3s if I am a 9.5 in UB?
I went 9 and I'm 9.5 UB. Some people say 8.5 but my toes were poppin out and I don't like that look.

Also how to see the discount price?

I might just cop now before this becomes yall new favorite color :nerd:

How does sizing work on y3s if I am a 9.5 in UB?
You could probably stand going half size down. (They run big, also in part because there's no insole)

So you'd be a US9, which converts to a UK8.5

I went 9 and I'm 9.5 UB. Some people say 8.5 but my toes were poppin out and I don't like that look.

Also how to see the discount price?

You may have to sign up first. I logged in and saw the prices.

is $300 too much to pay for DS OG Black & Purple UBs? I know they're getting harder and harder to find.

Damn can't believe that asking price is so high. I managed to get my OGs for $135 DS about a little under a year ago before the hype picked up. Has been my beater pair ever since and still holding up strong.

Back
Top Bottom