ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So are these Shock Blue's going to show up anywhere else? Winnsports till do $205 which is about $15 over retail, so not terrible. Thoughts? Also, any other colroways confirmed over the next few weeks/months besides triple blacks?

So are these Shock Blue's going to show up anywhere else? Winnsports till do $205 which is about $15 over retail, so not terrible. Thoughts? Also, any other colroways confirmed over the next few weeks/months besides triple blacks?

if you like them that much, $15 shouldn't worry you.

But, I'd wait them out. These will be available elsewhere with ease

@thebasics   $320-350

On another note,did Jimmy Jazz really restock 3Ms this morning??? If so,I would be extremely salty that I missed them because I was out playing ball smh
The JJ restock on 3Ms was a couple weeks ago, unless something new happened today but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Anyone hit up the Yeezy Pop Up on Fairfax? Passed by on my way to the Grove and line was ridiculous. Wondering what they sold?

That ish is wack! It reminds me of the shirts my cholo cousins would wear when one of their hommies would get smoked.
Haha, I think that's the point. You wouldn't catch me dead in that. Then again I pretty much wear plain tops and bottoms besides Polo brand. I like it clean, let my sneakers do the talking.

@donko yeah @rchrdmrnda posted pics of em over the NMD thread a little while back.

They're cool, I think I prefer the CS1 though.

Last edited:
thats literally what its based off of though. one of the sites had an interview with the designer, which isnt kanye.

Isn't one of the designers affiliated with BornxRasied? Pretty sure they were using those Old English back printed styles before any of this Pablo merch?

Back
Top Bottom