ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks guys.

one more question , on a serious note ,  my chalks just got wet from rain is that ok or will they shrink up being that they are wool......................

roll.gif

Man can't find sz 10 creams anywhere.. Totally ready to fork over reasonable reseller price but no dice. Saw one or two pairs for like $350 but nothx. Looking like a creamless summer for me [emoji]128524[/emoji]

Man can't find sz 10 creams anywhere.. Totally ready to fork over reasonable reseller price but no dice. Saw one or two pairs for like $350 but nothx. Looking like a creamless summer for me [emoji]128524[/emoji]
keep looking you'll find some 

Last edited:
Damn, GOAT up to $320 now for size 10 creams...  Didnt realize the prices are still rising... 

my buddy was at MOA for the weekend and he saw the navys. only size left according to him was a 7.5 :smh:

Damn, GOAT up to $320 now for size 10 creams...  Didnt realize the prices are still rising... 
really........wow 
mean.gif

@JAY MASHUP should have just picked from there ............maybe he could have got around the custom fees................
roll.gif

Last edited:
The Adidas store in Plaza Las Americas in San Juan, PR also has navy's. Not sure if they take phone orders though.

HELP:

I want to buy DS or NDS OG Blk/Purp, Core Black 1.0,  and Solar Reds - all size 11.5.  

Anyone know where I can scoop?  I'll buy used if they are in ok shape.  Gym shoes.  

HELP:

I want to buy DS or NDS OG Blk/Purp, Core Black 1.0,  and Solar Reds - all size 11.5.  

Anyone know where I can scoop?  I'll buy used if they are in ok shape.  Gym shoes.  
Gonna be spending a lot of money on your gym shoes man

Only places that have those currently are consignment stores, eBay or spots like goat or stockx. Except maybe the solar reds, might be a pair or two of those sitting somewhere on the far reaches of the internet, but not that I know of.

Gonna be spending a lot of money on your gym shoes man

Only places that have those currently are consignment stores, eBay or spots like goat or stockx. Except maybe the solar reds, might be a pair or two of those sitting somewhere on the far reaches of the internet, but not that I know of.
No kidding - kind of knew that answer already.  I can't fall in love with the CB 2.0s... been trying.  A buddy will sell me the following for 190 shipped... condition in the pics.  Is that a terrible deal?

Not a terrible deal necessarily but I just got a pair of those DS for $190 shipped off goat like a month ago, granted it was a totally random offer I had forgotten about that someone accepted, must not have known their value, so I got really lucky, but still, those are pretty worn. Personally I have an issue buying used shoes to begin with, but especially don't think I could ever buy UBs w/ yellowing boost.

Back
Top Bottom