ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SF Bay Area great mall Finishline has fresh stocks of triple white 2.0. As far as I know they have 11 12 in men size, not sure about other sizes :)

No way I'd pay $190 for those,
Yu - i'm passing.  Just looked at pics on my computer - larger screen.  Brown looks terrible on the boost.
Yea I definitely would not buy those for 190. If you just want gym shoes you can find some gradients for cheap
TRUTH
No kidding - kind of knew that answer already.  I can't fall in love with the CB 2.0s... been trying.  A buddy will sell me the following for 190 shipped... condition in the pics.  Is that a terrible deal?

A bit steep. I'd start considering getting a new "buddy"
Yup - he's more of an acquaintance... I even hooked him up with the link back when these dropped for UNDER retail - remember those offspring days... sigh.  Can't believe I passed.

Imagine how much his homie would ask for a DS pair?! 
Terrible - I'm embarrassed for even considering it.  

Looks the same to me, just vastly different lighting in the two pics. Pretty sure the top pic is just something the seller grabbed off the internet, seen it around before.
I don't know... The bottom pic is obviously icef-ingfire's. He's posted samples of both of those shown in the seller's pics. One has the black gradient stripe and is much more "silver" on the toe while the other has the grey stripe and is more matte. Guess it could be lighting but I didn't think so...

I don't know... The bottom pic is obviously icef-ingfire's. He's posted samples of both of those shown in the seller's pics. One has the black gradient stripe and is much more "silver" on the toe while the other has the grey stripe and is more matte. Guess it could be lighting but I didn't think so...
Def the same shoe

Def the same shoe
Yeah, you may absolutely be right but ignoring the boost do you think these have the same uppers? Maybe the lighting is what's throwing me...
Hard to say due to lighting, but upper looks almost the same, could be a slightly different shade on the innermost gradient but probably lighthing. The black boost sample also has a flaw in the gradient, it's "facing" the wrong direction.

Damn rev up not letting me checkout, anyone else having problems checking out a size 10? Getting a paypal gateway error but I'm not even using PayPal

You know what... I take it back. You're definitely right.
Haha all good.

Regarding the pair w/ the incorrect gradient direction, I've seen that type of thing happen on other samples before as well. Very little QC on them cause they're often only produced to test materials rather than representing a finished product.

Haha all good.

Regarding the pair w/ the incorrect gradient direction, I've seen that type of thing happen on other samples before as well. Very little QC on them cause they're often only produced to test materials rather than representing a finished product.
Yeah, when I rewatched the video clip the contrast clearly changes as he rotates it. Well, at least I got an answer about the reversed gradient pattern out of this. Had been wondering about it since he first posted that pic. So what do you think happens? They just mistakenly lay the left shoe upper over the last for the right shoe sole?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Man i remember back when 3M's came out the were sitting at my store for a while. And now everyone is looking for them. 

Back
Top Bottom