ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hmm weird. The good majority only sizes up .5. Perhaps you have a wider foot?

The toe box of the EQT is wider so you will have more room there if that is the reason you size up a whole size. The upper has less give than the PK on an UB so going for a 9.5 in EQT might be overkill.

I have UB in both 10 and 10.5 but prefer a bit toe wiggle room, not snug feel/fit, thus 10.5...Don't like the toes sticking thru the PK a bit, lol...

Thanks again jpac...

Waiting for UPS to deliver my white og NMDs. Call me crazy but I'm actually thinking of making a swap for the Highsnobiety UB's.
The HS are up there in my rotation.  Didn't think I'd like them as much as I do.   That leather cage with black laces, pure
smokin.gif

Any point of keeping wool grey's if I just bought highsnobs?

Currently wearing OG white as my every day shoe but going to have to wash them soon, so as theyre drying for a couple days, i'm going to have to UNDS a new pair. lol  

Last edited:

Currently wearing OG white as my every day shoe but going to have to wash them soon, so as theyre drying for a couple days, i'm going to have to UNDS a new pair. lol  
Up to you but in my opinion I would keep the HS and sell the wools.

one for the gym and one for the flex

I really wish Adidas would make the ultra boost's outsole thicker. Even with the new Continental Rubber, it wears down too quickly. 

I know people joke about the similarities, but there are enough obvious differences between the wools and HS, in my opinion, to justify having both. I have wools and would happily pay retail for HS if I had an actual chance. Plus, you can wear the wools less cautiously if you're worried about messing up a more limited shoe. I dunno, just my thoughts.

I CAN'T WAIT for the Uncaged socks. I was just informed by Adidas Canada it will release in Canada! 

Need all white, don't want to pay resale.. is there any hope?
Please clarify what you are actually looking for, style sku would help (ie S77416?)

If you are referring to the new triple whites (white 2.0 or AQ5929) they can be had on some footstores or I can hook you up if you are a 10.5 or 11.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom