ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rocked my 1.0 CB's in vegas and man the pods on the sole got hella worked up lol...

So I do now believe that the soles on 1.0 run down fast lol

The HS are up there in my rotation.  Didn't think I'd like them as much as I do.   That leather cage with black laces, pure :smokin

Dam bro you got HS too. For some reason I never had any idea. :lol:. Still havent unds mine yet. Make sure you throw up some on feets when those 3m arrive :smokin

I know people joke about the similarities, but there are enough obvious differences between the wools and HS, in my opinion, to justify having both. I have wools and would happily pay retail for HS if I had an actual chance. Plus, you can wear the wools less cautiously if you're worried about messing up a more limited shoe. I dunno, just my thoughts.
My exact thoughts. I'm going to beat my wools like they stole something. It's reassuring to know that I have both because then I don't have to worry about them.

My girl is a PA and she is on her feet for 8-10 hrs a day, I was gonna get her a pair of Boosts but she warns me that they will get stained after the first day (puke, feces, etc.
laugh.gif
). Oh well, 180 and some change saved.
My girl is an RN and I suggested the UB's to her, but I would only get her something on sale. 

She normally wears NB's and puts new insoles in (she has high arches), and they only last for about 6 months before they are toast. 

She is hard on shoes, and just like you said... she won't even bring her shoes into the house because of all the nasty **** they are exposed to every day. 

Never understood why some people need opinions from others on what to cop. Cop what you like and if you're not satisfied, return or sell them. 

On another note i still need a pair of HS, forgot all about them. If i can't pay retail for wool grays just might as well pick them up. 

My girl is a PA and she is on her feet for 8-10 hrs a day, I was gonna get her a pair of Boosts but she warns me that they will get stained after the first day (puke, feces, etc.
laugh.gif
). Oh well, 180 and some change saved.
The open weave nature of the primeknit upper on the ultra boost probably ain't the best idea for feces and vomit either. Pure Boosts would be dope though

Never understood why some people need opinions from others on what to cop. Cop what you like and if you're not satisfied, return or sell them. 

On another note i still need a pair of HS, forgot all about them. If i can't pay retail for wool grays just might as well pick them up. 
^this.

i also don't understand why they need validation from others. if you like something you like something, if you don't like something you don't like something, simple,

^this.

i also don't understand why they need validation from others. if you like something you like something, if you don't like something you don't like something, simple,
What if you're just indecisive? I usually end up picking up way more colorways then I need then can't figure out which ones I want to keep and appreciate others opinions.

What if you're just indecisive? I usually end up picking up way more colorways then I need then can't figure out which ones I want to keep and appreciate others opinions.
If your indecisive then i would do what you did and buy more colorways and when you get them in hand, at the moment decide which appeals to you more,

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. lol

It's psychological thing, some people already know what they want but it's the validation of your decision that makes you feel better from it.

It's psychological thing, some people already know what they want but it's the validation of your decision that makes you feel better from it.
true too.

wonder what would someone who's looking for that validation comes down to a swing vote, what would he/she do lol

Just copped the Royal 2.0s yesterday and I keep telling myself I'm done for a minute so I can save a lil cheddar but I've been in the UB game too long to trust myself with that statement 
laugh.gif

It's all just wishful thinking at this point until the next flame colorway drops 
mean.gif

Hey finally joined the forum!  Was wondering if 285 shipped for the creams was a good deal?
In the US? Not a "good deal" but I'm not surprised with the increasing price on those.

In Europe? I don't know the market price there.

Hey finally joined the forum!  Was wondering if 285 shipped for the creams was a good deal?
I just sold my extra pair for 245 shipped. I probably could've sold them for more but needed money quick to buy another pair of UB.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom