ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful day in the bay, had to bring out my first pair
glasses.gif

If you go to your account page (if you didn't register they made one for you) and check your order tracking is in there. 
Yea the order tracking is definitely there on the LN-CC site for those curious about their order, think dude's just saying he didnt get a shipping email like me

Yea the order tracking is definitely there on the LN-CC site for those curious about their order, think dude's just saying he didnt get a shipping email like me
yup. no shipping email. didn't bother checking the site for my order, just figured they were taking their sweet time shipping it out.

was pleasantly surprised when i saw it on my doorstep. 3 day shipping from europe is 
smokin.gif

some orders are still showing "processed" on the site and have not shipped yet as far as we can tell - I ordered twice on the same day; one showed up today and one didn't.

You say it like you have a choice, like it's an easy cop. Unless you want to pay top dollar it's going to be difficult to find, and even at top dollar it's tough on those.

Seems like I can get both for around $250 in a 12...I'm selling my used Kobe Beethovens so I'm just going to use the money on the UBs... The only thing that concerns me with the silvers is that the material around the toe box looks shiny almost glittery

Last edited:

some orders are still showing "processed" on the site and have not shipped yet as far as we can tell - I ordered twice on the same day; one showed up today and one didn't.
yea its saying processed for my homie too, hopefully it dont get cancelled

Last edited:
Last edited:
Seems like I can get both for around $250 in a 12...I'm selling my used Kobe Beethovens so I'm just going to use the money on the UBs... The only thing that concerns me with the silvers is that the material around the toe box looks shiny almost glittery
The silvers are shiny/glittery especially when the light hits them.  Sounds like you want wool greys.

Tried them out today and the comfort is right above NMD but not quite UB.

The color way us like having core blacks and wood woods all rolled into one.
View media item 2055467
I went out to Hobby Lobby to get some ideas of what products are available to do a custom on the purple pair. Let's just say it was a bit overwhelming.

yup. no shipping email. didn't bother checking the site for my order, just figured they were taking their sweet time shipping it out.

was pleasantly surprised when i saw it on my doorstep. 3 day shipping from europe is :smokin

damn I'm hoping it doesn't get cancelled then, cause I placed my order before even sharing the link here lol. But yeah it didn't come in today [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Quote:

They're both dope...I would probably go for whichever one I could get a better deal on.  Silver LTDs seem like a better summer shoe to me, but you can't go wrong with either.
Silvers are a better summer shoe, but many people don't like the metallic look of the PK.  I passed on wool greys and opted for MG.

I'm gonna size the same on uncaged UBs and I do on regular UBs.

Uncaged PK looks pretty different from NMD PK in all the pics I've seen...
What color are you picking.  I kinda like the black pair because the grey pair is too close to metallic silver ltd., but just saw that black is for women.

I also like that cream colored pair, but they are too close to cream UB.  I might just pass on all of them unless they come from left field with something unexpected.

I watched the Youtube video on boost and they said adding pigment to the boost would change the properties of the material.

So going from transparent to white must happen when the boost is heated up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom