ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I watched the Youtube video on boost and they said adding pigment to the boost would change the properties of the material.

So going from transparent to white must happen when the boost is heated up.
Link to the video in question please?

I watched the Youtube video on boost and they said adding pigment to the boost would change the properties of the material.

So going from transparent to white must happen when the boost is heated up.
Hmm... close-ups of worn black boost samples haven't been all that impressive either imho.  I wonder if there is any true sacrifice of durability...   

Last edited:
Well triple black NMDs ain't happen so I wonder if we're getting any black boost any time soon...

So for anyone who's into Y-3 boost models aside from the ZGs, the entire Y-3 Sport line is 40% off at LN-CC right now. I managed to snag a pair of the Sport Approaches for $246. You can get them down to $221 with the welcome code posted a while back if you haven't shopped there before.

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/s...h-sock-sneakers-in-black/094056564368588.html

Just be mindful that it's all in UK sizing, so they essentially only have half sizes in stock for us US folk. I'm hoping that a 10.5 will work for me with the Sport Approach since I'm typically an 11 in Ultra Boosts.

Last edited:

3Ms touched down last night.   Cant wait to unDS them.   Hopefully @therefill does not see this post. 
YOU DONE ****** UP!! 
mad.gif

Just found the Highsnobiety UB's for exactly 300$ shipped in a local swedish sneaker group. Might just have to take that!

Back
Top Bottom