ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The NMD big release 3 months ago, was supposed to be a gr, they didn't stand for 15 minutes... Maybe the price point will make some people back out 

Hahaha, the 225 will scare a few heads away. The mid week release will make it a bit harder for a few people aswell. Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line, etc are all getting them, so hopefully it will be a leisurely stroll to the mall early in the morning . . . Hopfully

Last week's pickups
View media item 2059279
The Y-3 Sport Approach has a weird fit I would say stay TTS unless you plan to wear thicker socks. They aren't as snug as UB. The box is bigger and nicer than the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG. They come with extra laces, but no dust bag. The size tag is on the outside of the shoe between the knit upper and the skin material, right under the 3M stripes. There is a heel cup on the inside of the shoe. The front pull tab is suede with adidas and Y-3 branding. The sock portion fits snug. I have skinny legs and it wasn't baggy or ill fitting. The laces are just a little longer than 45in.

market value for cream UB is not north of 300. prices of pairs that are selling is still around 250-285

just because people are setting their prices high, doesnt mean they are selling.

just like 3M listed prices are skyrocketing. but that doesnt mean they're selling. one guy has pairs for 450-490

the other dude raised his listing price from 409 to 429 for no apparent reason. :smh:

those pairs will never sell at those prices

well...never say never. theres a fool born every day.

Check goat. All but 1 listing for sold listings in past few days are 300 or more. 250-285 might be on Facebook groups but that's about it. Anywhere online that's reputable is 300+

Take this with a grain of salt: a friend of a friend just got out of preview and buying session for the Ultra Boost 2.0. No pics obviously, all my friend showed me is that his friend mentioned a Yeezy-style mesh pattern. Might be limited too as he only ordered 12 pairs for his location and it's not a small store (Foot Locker size).

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Take this with a grain of salt: a friend of a friend just got out of preview and buying session for the Ultra Boost 2.0. No pics obviously, all my friend showed me is that his friend mentioned a Yeezy-style mesh pattern. Might be limited too as he only ordered 12 pairs for his location and it's not a small store (Foot Locker size).
Ultra Boost 2.0? Are these like the new olive patterns we're expecting in 2017?

Check goat. All but 1 listing for sold listings in past few days are 300 or more. 250-285 might be on Facebook groups but that's about it. Anywhere online that's reputable is 300+

that may be true, and you might be right.

i guess i am speaking of the smart money.

dudes in here are pretty smart and resourceful. i am pretty sure that there arent alot of members here that...if they want a pair of creams would be willing to go over 250-260 especially with pairs to be had at that price.

between private groups and craigslist...you can def find pairs sitting at 260

Ultra Boost 2.0? Are these like the new olive patterns we're expecting in 2017?
I sent pictures to my friend to forward to his friend of the uncaged model and the model with the glitch pattern and translucent cage and he said it's neither of them.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Is anyone actually buying all these triple white 2.0s for $250+?? :lol: ebay is crazy with that resell price.

Will we eventually see price drops? I would hope so
I doubt many people are paying $250+. My local CL has several pairs between $200 and $220. That baffles me cause retail w/tax in SoCal is $197. Resellers are basically wasting their time for $3?

Just got a refund for the y3 pure boost I ordered from LN-CC using paypal last Tuesday. @donko did you use paypal for the pair they cancelled on you? Did anyone who paid with paypal during last week's ln-cc restock actually have their order shipped? I got the order that I paid with cc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom