ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a refund for the y3 pure boost I ordered from LN-CC using paypal last Tuesday. @donko did you use paypal for the pair they cancelled on you? Did anyone who paid with paypal during last week's ln-cc restock actually have their order shipped? I got the order that I paid with cc.
Used paypal, got refunded as well. 

Would love to buy another pair of 3ms.. Bought mine DS for $225. If I could find a pair close it I'd quickly snag, I wear my 3ms at least once a week. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Found a guy selling new grey wools in my size for $230. Only problem is he doesn't have the original box? I wouldn't mind paying $230 if he had the original box but since he doesn't is $230 still a fair price?? Any input would be greatly appreciated

Found a guy selling new grey wools in my size for $230. Only problem is he doesn't have the original box? I wouldn't mind paying $230 if he had the original box but since he doesn't is $230 still a fair price?? Any input would be greatly appreciated
Just make sure they're authentic and ask for very detailed pics.

Is there a way we can stop having people asking if $xxx UB is a fair price? This is not TrueCar. Stop asking financial decision from strangers over the internet.

UBs worth is whatever your goofy a** will pay for them.

Sucks you got on the UB train late or you simply just missed out. Do more research/put the time in getting the shoes at retail/lurk the thread daily/wait for someone to post a link/wait for someone to post a promo code. Otherwise save up however much you think is a 'fair' price to pay resell.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Is there a way we can stop having people asking if $xxx UB is a fair price? This is not TrueCar. Stop asking financial decision from strangers over the internet.

UBs worth is whatever your goofy a** will pay for them.

Sucks you got on the UB train late or you simply just missed out. Do more research/put the time in getting the shoes at retail/lurk the thread daily/wait for someone to post a link/wait for someone to post a promo code. Otherwise save up however much you think is a 'fair' price to pay resell.

:smh:  

some dudes just need help. this is the UB thread right?

caught on to UB late? so what? dont be a sneaker hipster

some dudes just need help. this is the UB thread right?

caught on to UB late? so what? dont be a sneaker hipster
What is going on is your are setting a price point for resellers. If someone says $300 is a 'fair' price, then that is what resellers are going give value to a certain shoe.

Dope you perpetuate the resell game which is why most don't cop at retail and people who don't even like the shoe scooping them up just to resell.

you let me know what a 'fair' price to pay when those 750s come out
roll.gif

Being late to the UB train isn't a bad thing. If you put enough work, you can get pairs at retail or lower.

Last edited:
What is going on is your are setting a price point for resellers. If someone says $300 is a 'fair' price, then that is what resellers are going give value to a certain shoe.

Dope you perpetuate the resell game which is why most don't cop at retail and people who don't even like the shoe scooping them up just to resell.

you let me know what a 'fair' price to pay when those 750s come out :rofl:

Being late to the UB train isn't a bad thing. If you put enough work, you can get pairs at retail or lower.

resellers are gonna set ridiculous price points regardless of what people do or say in this thread. believe it or not, most "sneakerheads" arent even on NT. NT isnt the center of the sneaker universe.

Yeah why the hate? I for once am pretty much set to buy but it's nice to engage fams on 2nd opinions.
Resell questions leads to Legit check questions leads to Have you ever bought from questions lead to confirmation of all 3 in a never ending cycle. Add ooping to the formula and you have 80% of this gigantic thread.
resellers are gonna set ridiculous price points regardless of what people do or say in this thread. believe it or not, most "sneakerheads" arent even on NT. NT isnt the center of the sneaker universe.
Yes resellers are gonna set ridiculous prices, but if the buyer or 2nd opinion buyer who could just be the seller themselves say it's a 'good' price, then naive people will bite.

I got my wool grey's in a replacement nike box from finishline.com

At this point I don't care anymore and am happy to have them on feet.

Just got my solar red 2.0's in. They were actually much more dope in person than I would've thought. Even better I got them for about 150 bucks.

What are you talking about?!  NT (specifically this thread) IS the center of the UB universe... 
roll.gif

I got my wool grey's in a replacement nike box from finishline.com

At this point I don't care anymore and am happy to have them on feet.
Thanks for the input. I haven't found wool grey's in my size for less that $270. If the pictures look good I'm copping.

Resell questions leads to Legit check questions leads to Have you ever bought from questions lead to confirmation of all 3 in a never ending cycle. Add ooping to the formula and you have 80% of this gigantic thread.

Add sizing its up to 92% :lol:

Just got my solar red 2.0's in. They were actually much more dope in person than I would've thought. Even better I got them for about 150 bucks.
They ARE dope. Not $180 dope, but for sure $150 dope. incoming posts of where to get them for $150 instead of combing through thread or searching the internet.

What are you talking about?!  NT (specifically this thread) IS the center of the UB universe... 
roll.gif
If you don't live in the thread and it's UB related, your outlets are small. Good FB groups out there though.

Also, if Sole links jacks info from this thread, you can tell how much weight the thread has.
Add sizing its up to 92%
laugh.gif
I come here for that 8%. just have to comb through 20+ pages a day (if not a release day or possible release day) and find some good content. Y'know like a post of UBs of people wearing them and not selling them.

They ARE dope. Not $180 dope, but for sure $150 dope. incoming posts of where to get them for $150 instead of combing through thread or searching the internet.

If you don't live in the thread and it's UB related, your outlets are small. Good FB groups out there though.

Also, if Sole links jacks info from this thread, you can tell how much weight the thread has.

I come here for that 8%. just have to comb through 20+ pages a day (if not a release day or possible release day) and find some good content. Y'know like a post of UBs of people wearing them and not selling them.
Yeah, FB group before was UB Worldwide but since then, UB & NMD group got more traffic and got busier...  

Back
Top Bottom