ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I wear shorts I find at Costco for a cheap price.  
happy.gif

This is no joke. This girl I met on the plane the other day coming back from NYC was wearing a dope *** hoodie and when I asked her where she got it...Costco was the answer.

Costco shorts are solid!

This is no joke. This girl I met on the plane the other day coming back from NYC was wearing a dope *** hoodie and when I asked her where she got it...Costco was the answer.
Hahaha!  Yup.  I recently bought a boardshort type but I dont know the brand.  Thing had belt loops and a draw string.  I think it was only $14 or $15 lol  Also in the past bought some CK "active" shorts that were similar to Nike Tech Fleece and it was the same, $15 I think. LOL

Last edited:
I now need to check these out when we go next.
You just have to check every time you go cause they have different items all the time.  I normally go at least once a week for other reasons but I always check the cloths  Hahaha!

You just have to check every time you go cause they have different items all the time.  I normally go at least once a week for other reasons but I always check the cloths  Hahaha!

Oh yeah, usually go for food but will check the clothes now.

I'm totally at the point where if it's cool, and it's cheap then it's what I want. Brands and stuff don't matter to me anymore. Well, shoes, yeah....but 8)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that spends this much on sneakers, but I grab my shorts from the Marshall's clearance rack.  Just grabbed a pair of Hurley shorts for $11 and they might be my new favorite thing.

My main shorts are chino shorts from J.Crew Factory.  They were like $20 each, and I got khaki, olive, and navy. 

Going out later with my nike socks and adidas ultra boost. OH NO! AHHHHHHHHH! I must be CRAAAAAAZY.
Lol. I wore nike tech fleece with my UB the other day. Was waiting for someone to give me a look at a sneaker store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom