ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. I wore nike tech fleece with my UB the other day. Was waiting for someone to give me a look at a sneaker store.
There is almost always a huge difference between how much you think people notice and care about you & how much they actually do.

It shows sizes on FNL but idk how many you can actually ATC. Tried to add a 9.5 for my pops and then it said OOS.

Think nice kicks blew up the spot about a half hour ago.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm posting this here, but I would just like to ask if you guys have an idea on how to restore the color of white primeknit? 

I cleaned the left toebox of my PK Stans with the standard shoe cleaner solution, soft bristle toothbrush and water method. While I was able to get rid of the dirt that was originally there, I've noticed it's not as white as it used to be. It honestly looks dirty white (not off white) compared to the right toebox which I haven't cleaned.

Left toebox

Right toebox

Thanks! Appreciate your inputs. 
smile.gif

Nice! I tried but they didnt show up on the app for some reason, only got the notification. I got HS off of nicekicks

NK has an app? And they gave you a notification? how did I miss all that lol

I figured yall had the PM set or something :nerd:

Last edited:
Recently cleaned my boost soles with some Jason Markk-s, scuffed them using the regular brush.. Am I doing something wrong? Or should I use the premium brush when cleaning the boost soles? 

Sooo the photo for the white pair UB for women show the original knit pattern on EB. Would it be that or they just had to use a stock photo for the 2.0 knit pattern?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom