ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol ur good bro. Its me not you although you were pretty amped with ur all caps and exclamation points
laugh.gif
but do you no shade here. Like people be like "Need suggestions for a movie to see........AND GO!!" ***** silly to me haha
yeah you right. it is annoying when ppl say that. just really amped on which laces to buy off rls before it sells out

Yeah, I goofed. He said he wasn't sure he would have my size, so i said let me know and I will send payment. Told me to tell him when i sent payment, which confused me. Then I re-read our conversation this morning and thought maybe he did have the pair i needed, so he's waiting for payment before confirming.

Had a 430am wake up call this morning to take my son to his soccer tournament, so my mind wasn't right yesterday knowing i had this coming up!!

Really pissed at myself.

Thanks again man. You lobbed it up for me and dropped the ball

No problen man.. Another deal will come along...

Has it been confirmed the chocolates are only an Asia exclusive? Could go without the toebox pattern but they are fire

Does Adidas honestly think people like the Gradient pattern? Its awful on every colorway, but regardless these are by far the best yet. Materials and color are a1

Its a test to see how ridiculous they can get and see what we would buy.

I just can't imagine a bunch of people involved on the design team, and the person that says yes to what comes out, all agreeing in that conference room "Yeah, these are nice. Start the production."

I just can't.

why couldn't it be just like this all the way through the front?

Still would cop, but if the front knit was just like the back, i would get more than 1
Yeah, if the entire shoe was that color all the way through with the OG pattern... OH MY GOD 
nthat.gif

Those brown joints will be the first gradient pair I actually keep and wear. I can't believe I'm saying that :D

Its a test to see how ridiculous they can get and see what we would buy.

I just can't imagine a bunch of people involved on the design team, and the person that says yes to what comes out, all agreeing in that conference room "Yeah, these are nice. Start the production."

I just can't.

LOL I imagine theres one or two in the room who are strongly for the gradient and their word outweighs the others but whatever if a US drop happens these will be the first gradients for me.

Last edited:
I dont understand why they didn't do the uncaged models like the solebox silluehette. I swear I have the uncaged already but in the Nike version of the fnike free flyknit. Not sold on them still.

Back
Top Bottom