ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone try the benzoyl peroxide to get rid of the oranging of the boost? I read about it a while back, but not sure if anyone tried it out to confirm it works. 

Are these legit , guy is on eBay and located in South Korea

Silver UB he is giving me a deal at 220 shipped by invoice

View media item 2073543View media item 2073544
Also got another seller on eBay that has grey wools in my size and best price shipped is
252 . Are both shoes so similar that I should go for cheaper ones ? Sorry I'm new to UB GAME

The seller from Korea sent me tag pics of the silver LTDs . Please someone let me know if these are legit and if 220 shipped is a good deal (I would think it is)

View media item 2073553View media item 2073554View media item 2073555View media item 2073556

The seller from Korea sent me tag pics of the silver LTDs . Please someone let me know if these are legit and if 220 shipped is a good deal (I would think it is)

100% legit and def a good price for those, I'd say pull the trigger. The shipping time will be worth the wait but also you should go a half size up on the Silver LTDs because the knit on those is a little tighter for some reason

100% legit and def a good price for those, I'd say pull the trigger. The shipping time will be worth the wait but also you should go a half size up on the Silver LTDs because the knit on those is a little tighter for some reason

Thanks for the response !!! He only has 8.5 which is same size I have in my CREAMS AND CB2.0 . Would that be fine ?

Back
Top Bottom