ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas got dudes buying all 3 colors to wear. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

easy pass for me

Last edited:
anybody who ordered off ADC and use shop runner, not get a 2 day shipping option? only 4-7

I usually don't even bother signing into shoprunner on ADC anymore, I open a separate tab & sign in on the actual shoprunner site. I've gotten shoprunner shipping on guest checkout orders that way before.

Just grabbed my pair at the mall. Half size down for snug fit with very little room but I stayed tts for the comfy fit imo. Is there white/3m on adc now?

I usually don't even bother signing into shoprunner on ADC anymore, I open a separate tab & sign in on the actual shoprunner site. I've gotten shoprunner shipping on guest checkout orders that way before.
Yea I was signed into shop runner and all. haha 

I even got an email from shop runner saying I saved 12 dollars on 2 day shipping hahah

For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method.

guessing you cant make another purchase? weary about the sizing.

I'm still on the fence with these. Should I copp the same size in my reg ultra boost which I go half size up in?

after trying em on this morning the lord gave me the strength to say "nah, I don't need these"

hopefully some new caged models popping up soon that i'll hop on

For security reasons you must re-enter your payment details. Please note: you may also try another card or use another payment method.

guessing you cant make another purchase? weary about the sizing.
Be careful once you get stuck in this loop.  You'll still accrue ghost charges (that will eventually drop). 

Went half size down, hopefully they fit 
laugh.gif

is it me or was this super easy on adidas.com/...... i just went on clicked and purchased as they were a regular release?> confused

Back
Top Bottom