ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if anyone can cop me reds and blacks in a 10 id appreciate it. Can pay you today. Sorry mods i know im breaking the rules but i cant get through on any of my cards

is it me or was this super easy on adidas.com/...... i just went on clicked and purchased as they were a regular release?> confused
Thats cos the colored boost is the one thats going to be hard to get. I think they are LTD if I'm not mistaken

these def seemed an easy cop on adidas.com. Order and paid for mine and then was able to order a pair for my lady....Not complaining at all

after trying em on this morning the lord gave me the strength to say "nah, I don't need these"

hopefully some new caged models popping up soon that i'll hop on

Didn't even try them on but on the same boat. Feels like they restock multiple times similar to the triple white 2.0's. Passing for now.

Uninformed hot take just going off ADC inventory numbers: uncaged reds were more limited than the blacks and greys

Unless they just keep them restocked in waves like they do most shoes

Last edited:
Regardless of how easy these were to get, its a great sign that ADC handled the traffic very well.  There are probably just as many, if not more people than NMD releases, on their site today trying to buy.

its easy because theres a lot of inventory. If there was less inventory, you'd be experiencing looping errors. 

Regardless of how easy these were to get, its a great sign that ADC handled the traffic very well.  There are probably just as many, if not more people than NMD releases, on their site today trying to buy.
Definately...Jumping through hoops to cop is annoying. 

Does anyone know if the white pair released by SNS had 3m? Could have sworn I saw a pic somewhere but that could have been in my dreams 
roll.gif

Just grabbed my pair at the mall. Half size down for snug fit with very little room but I stayed tts for the comfy fit imo. Is there white/3m on adc now?
So by half size down, do you mean 1 whole size down from your UB size? Or half down from your UB size?

I went .5 down, hoping they fit similar to my CB 1.0 which are very TTS. from what I've read, these fit long which I don't want at all

I would assume that at that point, low NMD numbers would be to blame for the bottleneck, rather than adc doing anything special (or different) for this release.

Incoming noob question: on ADC, I ordered two different colors on two separate orders using the same account and card. Is that fine or does that break the "limited to 1 items purchase" rule?

Went with the .5 size up from TTS or normal boost size for me. If they fit too long I'll just ship em back to ADC

Back
Top Bottom