ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got the black pair from ADC i thought they would be sold out by now fuh sho. I got side tracked at work and completely spaced the time. 

Been wanting to get out this rat race. Always thought a Jordan release would push me over the edge but nope it goes to adidas. Its been real NT. :nthat:

Trying to get out too.... Told myself no more shoes for at least a year... but black uncaged on adc was too easy.... ill try to get out again..

@jpac1738  where you at? 
laugh.gif

Sizing is currently all over the board...  From half size down to half size up...  When in doubt, get your TTS and learn from it.
Just watching the show 

roll.gif

People straight woke up from hibernation for these joints.

Stick with your regular UB sizing. Toebox has a little more wiggle room but I wager that's because of the reinforced interior. Midsole length feels similar to regular UB

Haha after all my jacking about this shoe end up grabbing the black pair but I usually wear a 13 or 12 and a half and Ultra boost and I went with the 12 and a half for somebody that's actually tried on the show will that work for me and I have slightly whide feet thanks in advance appreciate it fellas

Copped at Footaction 34th street, had all sizes except 9.5. Dudes were talking about copping at FL and champs. My girl hit up GSP and all stores had them. She said champs was letting dudes buy all that you can take.

resellers would be a fool not to play the long hustle with these. UB popularity isnt going anywhere. 
I agree.  Most people aren't watching this thread and SL nonstop, and by the time they want a pair they'll be sold out.  Obviously not going to be huge resale profits like with some limited UBs, but there will be takers at over $200.

Copped at Footaction 34th street, had all sizes except 9.5. Dudes were talking about copping at FL and champs. My girl hit up GSP and all stores had them. She said champs was letting dudes buy all that you can take.
Post pics on feet! I want to see them without joggers or shorts.

so is it confirmed that there's no difference with the women's pair vs. men's?  just 1 full size up?

Back
Top Bottom