ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

did anyone's FTL/HOH not get shipment? my local one was on launch locator but they didn't get them
yeah my local HOH said the same thing, but i'm guessing they're just saying that to prevent a line forming up before they open.

Figured I'd buy them to see if they're worth all the hype. If not I'll just return. I bought both Black and Gray. Prob will only keep one but didn't want to choose without seeing them on feet. Congrats to all that copped. Was very easy for me also on mobile. Felt like something was fishy.. That easy .lol

Received CC charge email but yet to receive order confirmation from adc. I checked out as guest cause login failed due to server problem. Now when i signed in i can't see my order. What's wrong!

Figured I'd buy them to see if they're worth all the hype. If not I'll just return. I bought both Black and Gray. Prob will only keep one but didn't want to choose without seeing them on feet. Congrats to all that copped. Was very easy for me also on mobile. Felt like something was fishy.. That easy .lol
Them gold lace tips made me gravitate from light grey to black 

i went through with paypal copped the reds w/ paypal...

went back and copped the greys w/ paypal..very easy for me. 

and im on my ipad with the wifi at the hospital which isn't great.

whats all this about the white ultraboosts?

Ebay already flooded with these. ~$260 seems to be the price point the resellers think these'll go at

roll.gif
resellers would be a fool not to play the long hustle with these. UB popularity isnt going anywhere. 

Last edited:
There is a 11.5 "black boost" pair in eBay and a full size run on GOAT too.

these are so much better looking in person than in the pictures!!! so clean went with the black and the grey pairs

Back
Top Bottom