ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Adidas be releasing more Ultra Boost UC? I get them building the hype train but for the love of god can they get some stock flowin!

Will Adidas be releasing more Ultra Boost UC? I get them building the hype train but for the love of god can they get some stock flowin!

more colorways are coming. and the stock seems to be flowing alot better than caged pairs. i've seen them restock on multiple sites multiple times.

discount or bust
Worth it, pull the trigger! BNTL. Thats a really good deal considering I can't find any 3m DS under $300.
Gracias.

I'm going to sleep on it and hit him up tomorrow.

Doubt this guy will give me a discount.

I've owned a pair before, but they're not THAT impressive in person.

But when the flash hits ... 
glasses.gif

Sorry. Another question.

Should I sell my Core Black 1.0s + $100 for them DS 3Ms ?!

Might be a good idea ... Just thinking out loud.

Ma b 
tongue.gif

Hopefully just scored on the Y-3 Jerry Lorenzo over at www.flannels.com

They had a stray size UK 11 for £184. Hoping it doesn't get cancelled but hey, got to be in it to win it.

OG Whites came in from RevUp.. incredibly fast shipping.

Happy as F, finally got my 12.5 after selling a size 12 back in December...collar is so snug but no insoles.. perfect.

Just wondering if the primeknit material stretches overtime?  Just got in my UB uncaged in US8.5 but its fitting a bit tight compared to my US8.5 NMD Camo PK.  
tired.gif

Just wondering if the primeknit material stretches overtime?  Just got in my UB uncaged in US8.5 but its fitting a bit tight compared to my US8.5 NMD Camo PK.  
tired.gif
NMDs have sh* thin knit.

Uncaged knit is slightly thicker with more weave on the knit.

The plastic structure is what makes it tight too.

Take the insole out and try them on. You should be good if you're only going to rock them casually.

tired.gif
like most fabric it can stretch and loose with movement and stress. Try taking the insole out. I don't have insoles in my UB's. 

NMDs have sh* thin knit.

Uncaged knit is slightly thicker with more weave on the knit.

The plastic structure is what makes it tight too.

Take the insole out and try them on. You should be good if you're only going to rock them casually.

like most fabric it can stretch and loose with movement and stress. Try taking the insole out. I don't have insoles in my UB's. 
WOW, you guys are right!  Would wearing without the insole make it less comfortable though?  Thanks!

True. people been rockin all white AF1s to the club. I had 5-6 pair for clubbin in 01-03 LOL.

@tankdayglo  did you mention pages back that you went TTS on 2.0 UBs because they are a little more roomy? Debating to go TTS on Cores and White 2.0 UBs if thats  the case
My K-Swiss game was on point in high school.

Too bad these are for women only and the largest size available is women's 8 US. Would instantly cop if they were in my size.
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...g-running-shoes/_/A-2424?productId=prod802804

when shoes like these sit, it really makes me wonder how many people are actually messing with boost because of comfort. I was debating on getting another pair of core black ultra boosts but these look comfortable just looking at them. im gonna have to give them a try
I picked up the white pair. It looks like the EU got a similar release but also an olive/green colorway too.

The boost isn't as thick as the Ultra Boost and it doesn't have the insole that you can remove. But still very comfortable and way more comfortable than the NMD. I find the NMD boost to be more stiff and not as bouncy vs. Ultra Boost and Pure Boost.

Back
Top Bottom