ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

another person not involved in the convo whom i previously embarrassed coming back for more 
roll.gif

niketalk is hilarious  
Embarrassed? Lol if you think you can embarrass someone on the internet in front of people that don't really know each other then you're pathetic man. Enjoy trying to argue with people you don't know on the internet. Cool guy points for you

where did i say it wasn't the paint? holy sh….… either english isn't your first language and you have serious/reading comprehension problems or you are just trolling at this point. no disrespect just clear that you are missing a very easy to understand point.
Your reply to me said "i said nothing about the paint. Come on lets stop this arguement. No point debating here. Enjoy your pair. Srs

Scored on the all red ultra boost uncaged on Adidas.ca. Now I'm thinking about what to do with my black ultra boost uncaged. Put up an ad on Kijiji but maybe I'll keep them.

what's all the incognito talk about? i thought incognito or private browsing was just so wifey couldn't see the pr0n browsing history. does it really prevent sites from tracking?

Lol. I'm done. You can have your spotlight.
I'm still trying to come up with a theory of why people cake walked this release and some got that forever spinning wheel and 50+ ghost charges.

It must have to be something on ADC trying to prevent bots but also destroying #teammanual IPs.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to come up with a theory of why people cake walked this release and some got that forever spinning wheel and 50+ ghost charges.

It must have to be something on ADC trying to prevent bots but also destroying #teammanual IPs.
Can't relate. Didn't try scooping a pair. Hopefully with the caged TB release it would be easy.

yeah lets change this argument into something else

since Adidas is trying to get away with painted color boosts, just give us PAINTED COLOR BOOSTS ON SOME TRIPLE BLACK CAGED OG KNIT *****

Lol. I'm done. You can have your spotlight.

They were spectating and banning bots, but they learned from the yeezy release last time and did this the right way. There was a way to get around the spinning wheel.....

Cmon guys. Enough bickering. Theres already enough posts to read through no need to add to the amount of unnecessary posts. I go to use the bathroom and when I come back there's 4 more pages and only 1 page of actual content regarding sneakers.

Anyhow I was able to individually order blacks and whites normally on firefox. nothing special but I do use paypal.

Back
Top Bottom