ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't relate. Didn't try scooping a pair. Hopefully with the caged TB release it would be easy.
Yea but it looks like this splash page business is gonna be the way moving forward with releases so gotta find the best strategy for next time.

They were spectating and banning bots, but they learned from the yeezy release last time and did this the right way. There was a way to get around the spinning wheel.....
Yes, there were ways to get around the spinning wheel but nothing with solid evidence that it worked.

Yea but it looks like this splash page business is gonna be the way moving forward with releases so gotta find the best strategy for next time.

Yes, there were ways to get around the spinning wheel but nothing with solid evidence that it worked.
The best strategy is to just keep refreshing after you get the spinning wheel. Patience has paid off for me

ADC better not give me that splash page with the "Tank" TB.:smokin

pimp.gif

Not saying this is 100% foolproof, but I couldn't get pass the spinning checkout through Safari, so I switched it up to Google Chrome. Once on GC, Paypal was having problems, so I switched back to Safari, and because it was saved in my cart from GC, I checked out with PP no problems.

The best strategy is to just keep refreshing after you get the spinning wheel. Patience has paid off for me
True but if you got work, you can't be sitting in front of phone/comp for 1.5/2 hours after release.
ADC better not give me that splash page with the "Tank" TB.
smokin.gif
Splash page for past three releases. Uncaged regular / NMDs / Uncaged colored. Splash is here to stay.
lol you on that cooked-high. Once you get that L again, those strategies that you thought worked the last time are out the window.

True but if you got work, you can't be sitting in front of phone/comp for 1.5/2 hours after release.
True, its been a pain on the Friday releases. 2 weeks ago it dropped at 8 so I gave up and went to work and tried again at 9:57 and got through on the grey city socks. Yesterday it dropped at 7:30 and I finally got through at 8:30 and went to work. Today, well it's Saturday lol.

But yeah, you gotta be committed. Luckily I don't have a specific time I need to be at work, as long as its before 10 haha

they patch everything up once the loop is exposed. So if you think you got a trick now, it might not work the next time around. Be grateful

Boost is for sure painted? How do they do it? Just painting the exterior of the sole? Never seen colored boost in person.

I thought they would just dye all of the boost pellets and then mold them together to prevent chipping. 
eyes.gif

True, its been a pain on the Friday releases. 2 weeks ago it dropped at 8 so I gave up and went to work and tried again at 9:57 and got through on the grey city socks. Yesterday it dropped at 7:30 and I finally got through at 8:30 and went to work. Today, well it's Saturday lol.

But yeah, you gotta be committed. Luckily I don't have a specific time I need to be at work, as long as its before 10 haha
Congrats on all the feasting you have been doing.

West coast sucks for release because we gotta wake up and be alert at an early time but also sucks for Midwest/East coast if you got something your are doing in the middle of the morning like work to put food on table.

Congrats on all the feasting you have been doing.

West coast sucks for release because we gotta wake up and be alert at an early time but also sucks for Midwest/East coast if you got something your are doing in the middle of the morning like work to put food on table.
Thanks man. I didn't get the white NMDs yesterday but settled for the black city sock.

And true, each time zone has its own benefit. East coast you don't have to wake up super early, but its the middle of the day. Give and take I guess 

All I can say is, why i didnt cook on NMDs was because I wasnt quick. Its all about whos the fastest here. All fair game. 
yea but how do you explain the folks who came an hour or two later and just confirmed they ate?

Fastest gun is an advantage, but if you get hung up on the wrong side of ADC's server it doesn't really mean anything.

Boost is for sure painted? How do they do it? Just painting the exterior of the sole? Never seen colored boost in person.

I thought they would just dye all of the boost pellets and then mold them together to prevent chipping. :rolleyes  
Yeah just painted the sides. Bottom and tom is normal white boost.

I thought they would just dye all of the boost pellets and then mold them together to prevent chipping. 
eyes.gif

Yeah just painted the sides. Bottom and tom is normal white boost.
Sounds kinda cheap tbh...

I remember seeing videos of Adidas talking about how they couldn't color boost, and how it would be a breakthrough once they finally did

Back
Top Bottom