ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I'm incredibly salty that you guys picked up the Ace 16's, especially since today was an L for me. But I'm really glad it went to guys who actually love the shoe and want to wear them, so kudos to you both! Enjoy!

With that said, what's the ballpark price for resell on the Triple Black Uncaged... Might have to go down that route now unfortunately, but it is what it is.

It is ok! I'm glad you guys were able to help each other out! Really nice and have respect for you guys helping each other like that!

damn man, im conflicticed on how I feel right now haha. Im sorry.

Im still kinda speechless. Definitely appreciate the oop of all oops, and to have the wife be the one to throw it :smokin @casper90403 it might not be right away but I will find a way to get you back

Once I first saw these I knew I had to have them. I was ready to for resell, but still wanted to hope for an ADC drop.

Last edited:

Wow, I'm incredibly salty that you guys picked up the Ace 16's, especially since today was an L for me. But I'm really glad it went to guys who actually love the shoe and want to wear them, so kudos to you both! Enjoy!

With that said, what's the ballpark price for resell on the Triple Black Uncaged... Might have to go down that route now unfortunately, but it is what it is.
I'm guessing its gonna be $250-$290ish depending on size

damn, did they drop on ADC US? I missed that.
Tryna cop the volt/neon

Yeah, ADC US. The black is up, but it saying 'Sold Out.' The @adidasfootball Twitter page been dropping hints about a new color skew that might be dropping sooner than later.

I just want the neon pair.

This is the sneaker gods blessing me with a W after so many Ls. **** always tends to even out. 
damn, did they drop on ADC US? I missed that.
I never saw on ADC only Adidas UK. I been watching like a hawk. These are very very limited I truly believe that. 

This is the sneaker gods blessing me with a W after so many Ls. **** always tends to even out. 
I never saw on ADC only Adidas UK. I been watching like a hawk. These are very very limited I truly believe that. 

damn, I cant forget to thank you as well. without you all of this would not have been possible.

Someone has a VOLT order confirmation on ebay from Adidas US. surprised me, i have been waiting...

Praying for no cracks
so nice 
pimp.gif

they look much better than uncaged boosts 

The product page on ADC been up since yesterday.

wow, im surprised they snuck up online. I saw absolutely nobody tweet about them being up, nor anyone post in here that they were up. Everyone who ate, truly ate in silence on that one.

Back
Top Bottom