ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 But there are some of us comfortably right in the middle that are enjoying both models just fine.
No doubt. That's a tough spot to be in especially if you try to catch em all.

yeah thats exaclty me...and thats why im spending way too much on sneakers right now lmao
0% APR cards are in the plentiful 
glasses.gif

thanks again brother. Was disappointed they wouldn't let me cop a second for Drisk34. I spent $5k with them last year alone! But i get it. I should have been pushy.
Dude I feel you. But even my boy who is the owners son couldnt get a personal pair. Orders direct from the Adidas gods. 

BTW Just put these on....Wow, look amazing but damn I hope they stretch out on the laterals. Length is perfect TTS but they feel extra tight right now. It's like wearing football boots 
eek.gif

Dude I feel you. But even my boy who is the owners son couldnt get a personal pair. Orders direct from the Adidas gods. 

BTW Just put these on....Wow, look amazing but damn I hope they stretch out on the laterals. Length is perfect TTS but they feel extra tight right now. It's like wearing football boots :wow:

I think i like that tightness. You know it definitely going to loosen up. No doubt about it. And it just needs to loosen up just slightly.

Love them.

Big fan of mids suck as FLyknit Lunar Chukka and Free Mercurials, so these will happily join the rotation.

It is ok! I'm glad you guys were able to help each other out! Really nice and have respect for you guys helping each other like that!
Damn, you're a good sport mate. I'd be furious! I can learn a lesson from you.

This is the sneaker gods blessing me with a W after so many Ls. **** always tends to even out. 

Last edited:
Just gonna enjoy the vacation here in LA its so nice out compared to yesterday morning. Might stop by roundtwo later to see if they have nice gear fair well NT. Glad I missed out on the colored uncaged from what I read hectic/arguments? Be back soon!

Back
Top Bottom