ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm from Tucson and I can confirm about the lack of support for the professional sports. The University of Arizona is repped hard here, though. Like you could get in a fight for wearing a Sun devil t shirt. But I see more bronco car stickers than I do cardinal stickers.
Shame. AZ is a dope place. But locals and transplants act like it's a prison.

As a father of two it was a great relief when I found out I was allowed to wear them. 
roll.gif
lolol. Next time a see a cream UB in the wild imma yell Dad at him/HER. Don't care.

lolol. Next time a see a cream UB in the wild imma yell Dad at him/HER. Don't care.
I still haven't seen any other UBs out in the wild except for the OG whites and sometimes the OG white/grey/yellow gradient.  I've seen one guy wearing white 2.0.  Mostly its mesh NMDs and Feezys lol

I still haven't seen any other UBs out in the wild except for the OG whites and sometimes the OG white/grey/yellow gradient.  I've seen one guy wearing white 2.0.  Mostly its mesh NMDs and Feezys lol
I've seen  a cream this weekend and some ZX flux. NMDs mesh as well here and there. Majority of UBs I've seen are core blacks.

Guess Bay Area got a small UB community but a huge UB resell group.

Here you go:
Lol I think they only thing good that has come from the last 10+ cream posts is how they were called Dad Shoes.

Lol I think they only thing good that has come from the last 10+ cream posts is how they were called Dad Shoes.
As a father of two it was a great relief when I found out I was allowed to wear them. 
roll.gif
As a soon-to-be father I made these my last pick up until the baby arrives. 'Dad shoe' is a very welcomed title
nthat.gif

Lol there's certain parts of Phoenix that are cool but I live in Tucson and as far as this place goes it might as well be a prison. It's hot, there's nothing to do but go to the same 2 or 3 spots when you wanna go out and the people here are so antisocial it makes me cringe

I'm cool with the dad shoes label myself. I wish Adidas made lil boosts my daughter is too young for the smallest size. I almost feel sorry for her that she's stuck wearing Jordan's and Lil Posites. Yeah I'm one of those dads and she's one of those daughters, we like to rock our kicks together. Then boost came into my life and ****** it all up. I've kept a few pairs of J's and Foam's just for that reason. Side note: I heard that they MIGHT be dropping an all white pair of the Ace 16's. Anyone else hearing that? I missed out on the blacks:smh:

Copped a pair of Triple White UB @ Park Plaza mall in Little Rock, AR. They had plenty of sizes when I grabbed em Saturday. No hassle @ FootLocker. 

Side note: I heard that they MIGHT be dropping an all white pair of the Ace 16's. Anyone else hearing that? I missed out on the blacks:smh:

i've read this numerous times. lets just hope they make them more available than the blacks and volts.

Any San Diego Chargers/Padres fans in here lol? You guys think y'all have it bad? Man...
Amen...
laugh.gif
  Which I understand why...  SD being a military town, a lot of residents are from somewhere else originally and they tend to route for their home/original team but they do support the local team... 
laugh.gif
  Charger games are always away game except for the 3 years we were a playoff contention team.  I miss those LT days...  

Lol there's certain parts of Phoenix that are cool but I live in Tucson and as far as this place goes it might as well be a prison. It's hot, there's nothing to do but go to the same 2 or 3 spots when you wanna go out and the people here are so antisocial it makes me cringe

Check out roadhouse cinemas if you haven't yet. It made tucson a little less ******.

Finally got myself a pair of Wool Greys.

For anyone trying to hunt down some past UBs I heavily recommend going in to a Footlocker or affiliate store and having someone stock locate a pair for you. I went into my local Lady Footlocker and they were able to find me a pair in my size that was just sitting at another store. The best thing about it is that it was marked down to $80 with free 2 day shipping to the store for VIP members.

Last edited:

For anyone trying to hunt down some past UBs I heavily recommend going in to a Footlocker or affiliate store and having someone stock locate a pair for you. I went into my local Lady Footlocker and they were able to find me a pair in my size that was just sitting at another store. The best thing about it is that it was marked down to $80 with free 2 day shipping to the store for VIP members.
Congrats.

The first REAL concise and smart approach to copping older 1.0 knit CWs. The legit checks on this thread are old and tiresome. NTers on here have provided safe/reliable outlets to cop those CWs but folks continue to find back of trunks hoping they are real.

View media item 2104709

Good stuff man... Congrats

What info did you provide them in store just the product #?

Back
Top Bottom