ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smokin.gif
saw those in person the other day and they looked better then I thought they would. The fact that the top sock part is grey too gives them a nice clean look
yeah i've worn those and the red ones and people showed me a lot more love with the grey ones. i personally like them better as well even though the red ones really pop. 

Hey Fam, received my Og from shoebully three days ago.  Forgot to post pics of it.  Can I get a legit check?  Thanks.

Got mine in today. Really surprised at how much I like them. Glad I went the BNTL route with white uncaged while waiting for these.

Yeah I got whites uc comin in too. Def was a impulse buy at work. Already have 1.0 whites with only 3 wears and ds 2.0. Dont really need another white shoe at all :lol: but they do look clean. Prolly gonna decide if I like those or 2.0 better then get rid of the other 1.

Hi guys, sorry for the noob question but it was unclear to me. Can I return a worn boost (1 time use) to online or it has to be unworn?

Unless it's defective they won't accept it online but try in store. They'll probably take it
Tried to return my triple white 2.0 to a finish line store and they would only do an exchange, sent it back in the mail and got a full refund.

Just had these come in today from Bangkok thanks to Ashed.

Royal Blue 1.0 UB in sz 12. Definitely going to be one of my go to's now. Will be a good mix with my Solar Red 1.0. 

Also, doubled up on the 3M. My original pair are getting a lot of use so saving these for next year.

Last edited:
im guessing some of you have had the uncaged for a week or two now. Any of you having major issues with the seam? I tried mine on tonight and they feel good but I'm wondering if it's gonna be a problem down the road.

Just had these come in today from Bangkok thanks to Ashed.

Royal Blue 1.0 UB in sz 12. Definitely going to be one of my go to's now. Will be a good mix with my Solar Red 1.0. 

Also, doubled up on the 3M. My original pair are getting a lot of use so saving these for next year.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the 3M?

Back
Top Bottom