ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is ADC pretty easy, and what is their release time?
It's hit and miss. Depends on how hype the drop is.  Their drops usually happen some random time between 10AM & 11AM ET. I would say just monitor their twitter page or this thread to get their as quick as possible when they do actually drop

Quote:
Is ADC pretty easy, and what is their release time?
Depends on the shoe. All Gradients (minus the multi) have been easy cops. Uncaged as well. The hyped shoes are another story....

random time (usually mornings between 7-10)

LOL you're crazy if you think that. This isn't Miami or Atlanta.

You obviously are ignorant to how it's been out here since 2010.

I remember when you couldn't even get people to come out to games and folks were giving out Warrior tickets for FREE. and that wasn't even that long ago.
Not ignorant, but I think realistically. No one was giving out free warriors tickets, even when they sucked. Maybe a friend or acquaintance you know but they weren't giving em out for free like samples at Costco. With success comes followers, happens to every team obviously.

I went up half a size in both my CB 1.0 due to the snugness you are talking about. It's the only UB I went up half a size in. Did you try going up half a size in them?
Nah. By the time I let them go I was a good amount of UBs deep. Plus I got the 3Ms so that covered my black UB quota.

I was banking on if I was able to get them on the heavy discount but the UB hype took off and any 1.0 knit is gold bars right now.

Not ignorant, but I think realistically. No one was giving out free warriors tickets, even when they sucked. Maybe a friend or acquaintance you know but they weren't giving em out for free like samples at Costco. With success comes followers, happens to every team obviously.
Yes, it happens with every team. But every team in the Bay regardless of sport? That's garbage.

What also is garbage is these true fans have to pay these hiked up prices because these Bandwagon/fairweather fans don't come but the pairs.

You think it was true fans that caught Curry during the finals?

Quote:

Depends on the shoe. All Gradients (minus the multi) have been easy cops. Uncaged as well. The hyped shoes are another story....

random time (usually mornings between 7-10)
The Multicolor drop on ADC was a joke
laugh.gif
. The stock numbers were crazy low. It was definitely one of the toughest (if not the toughest) gradients to cop on ADC.

Nah. By the time I let them go I was a good amount of UBs deep. Plus I got the 3Ms so that covered my black UB quota.

I was banking on if I was able to get them on the heavy discount but the UB hype took off and any 1.0 knit is gold bars right now.
I was able to cop my 2 pairs of CB 1.0 at retail- I don't know if I would have payed resale for them cause those numbers are skyrocketing like you said for the 1.0 knit. 3Ms can definitely take your mind off CB 1.0 though man. Pure beauties.

Yes, it happens with every team. But every team in the Bay regardless of sport? That's garbage.

What also is garbage is these true fans have to pay these hiked up prices because these Bandwagon/fairweather fans don't come but the pairs.

#1 thing  I can't stand about going to basketball games is seeing all the people with super close seats that just go to these games and treat them as if they're just everyday day off activities and don't care one bit about the game, teams or outcome. They all show up towards the end of the 1st quarter and midway through the 3rd after halftime. They just drink and BS the whole time and look at you weird if you cheer and get loud hahah

What the heck are you talking about? Yes it can happen to every team in the bay regardless of sport. Look at LA, NY, chi, Philly, same thing with those cities. Winning will price fans out. I'm a huge fan of the warriors and niners. Can I afford to a warriors game next year? Maybe but most likely won't because of the price. Same thing with the niners, could I have gone 3 years ago? Yes but not at those prices. So you can get priced out. Popular events and products come at a premium. No those fans who didn't catch curry during the finals arent fans. Those were seats most likely purchased by a corporation. Do you also think all fans that attend the Superbowl are die hard fans? Do you even watch sports or do you just hate the bays teams?

Last edited:
ordered my first pair of boosts yesterday. core black 1.0 :pimp:

Congrats on a new addiction. YOu can't go wrong with CB1.0. Quietly being my #1 favorite UB. I wear them more than anything else. Collecting more as we speak.

Is $260 too much for the OG purp?

What size? You can find it for cheaper. But not much. I'd try to get it to $225/$230, but if i didnt have a pair, i'd cop at $260.

ANy OG Purp i see for less than $230 gets purchased by me. I have a problem with OG Purp an CB1.0.

Congrats on a new addiction. YOu can't go wrong with CB1.0. Quietly being my #1 favorite UB. I wear them more than anything else. Collecting more as we speak.
What size? You can find it for cheaper. But not much. I'd try to get it to $225/$230, but if i didnt have a pair, i'd cop at $260.

ANy OG Purp i see for less than $230 gets purchased by me. I have a problem with OG Purp an CB1.0.
So I'm not the only one that hoards multiple pairs of their favorite UB's?
laugh.gif

#1 thing I can't stand about going to basketball games is seeing all the people with super close seats that just go to these games and treat them as if they're just everyday day off activities and don't care one bit about the game, teams or outcome. They all show up towards the end of the 1st quarter and midway through the 3rd after halftime. They just drink and BS the whole time and look at you weird if you cheer and get loud hahah

Sounds like you are talking about the Laker games. Thats pretty much how its been for years, even when they were winning. LAL games were about being scene and who you see. The female talent in the crowd was ridiculous.

As far as Bay area fans, I always thought they were some of the best fans around. I dont say many good things about the Bay Area because it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but always respected their sports fans.

What the heck are you talking about? Yes it can happen to every team in the bay regardless of sport. Look at LA, NY, chi, Philly, same thing with those cities. No those fans who didn't catch curry during the finals arent fans. Those were seats most likely purchased by a corporation. Do you also think all fans that attend the Superbowl are die hard fans? Do you even watch sports or do you just hate the bays teams?
Oh you mean everyone Sitting Courtside!

laugh.gif

So I'm not the only one that hoards multiple pairs of their favorite UB's? :lol:

No sir! I'm up to 4 pairs of each. WOuld cop more if i find more.

Hope this doesnt turn into Roshe's for me. That Black/Anthracite colorway had me stocking up like Armageddon was coming, only to realize there was something better out there.

Can't go wrong with the CB 1.0 as a first pair! Let the boost addiction begin... :smokin

Probably the best colorway to start off with man, good choice :nthat:  Welcome to the Boost life. Might as well jam a knife in your wallet now though LMAOO

You won't be disappointed. I finally pulled the trigger on CB 1.0s. Held off because I have 3Ms and a bunch of other UBs, but wanted some I could worry less about, lol. I actually really, really like them in hand.

thanks guys! clexcited to get them in, but nervous for my wallet :lol:

Hope this doesnt turn into Roshe's for me. That Black/Anthracite colorway had me stocking up like Armageddon was coming, only to realize there was something better out there.
Chances are high something better will come out. For your sake, I hope I'm wrong

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I tend to buy at least 2 of each colorway I love (sometimes 3 or 4 if I can't help myself). The addiction is real.

Back
Top Bottom