ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which Adidas Twitter account is best to follow for the releases? Adidas, AdidasUS, or AdidasRunning?

What the heck are you talking about? Yes it can happen to every team in the bay regardless of sport. Look at LA, NY, chi, Philly, same thing with those cities. No those fans who didn't catch curry during the finals arent fans. Those were seats most likely purchased by a corporation. Do you also think all fans that attend the Superbowl are die hard fans? Do you even watch sports or do you just hate the bays teams?
Oh you mean everyone Sitting Courtside!

:lol:
Yup those were all purchased by corporations or silicon Valley millionaires, no "die hard" fan would've been able to buy those tickets.

Oh ok thanks, Mine say 'Continental' on the outside I guess they are 2.0

View media item 2135129
I had to handwash them which is why the insoles are out

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Adidas Twitter account is best to follow for the releases? Adidas, AdidasUS, or AdidasRunning?

for UBs you want AdidasRunning, if you're ever into NMDs youd want AdidasOriginals. Good to see you venturing over to the boost now Lewi :lol:

Last edited:
What the heck are you talking about? Yes it can happen to every team in the bay regardless of sport. Look at LA, NY, chi, Philly, same thing with those cities. Winning will price fans out. I'm a huge fan of the warriors and niners. Can I afford to a warriors game next year? Maybe but most likely won't because of the price. Same thing with the niners, could I have gone 3 years ago? Yes but not at those prices. So you can get priced out. Popular events and products come at a premium. No those fans who didn't catch curry during the finals arent fans. Those were seats most likely purchased by a corporation. Do you also think all fans that attend the Superbowl are die hard fans? Do you even watch sports or do you just hate the bays teams?
If you read what I was saying, I respect Raider and As fans because they actually SHOW UP when they have a losing record/season.

But I can tell you are hurt that I talk about your precious Warriors and Niners.

The reason you cannot go to games you want to go to is because the of the bandwagon/fairweather fans that got heavier pockets than you are attending these games. They are moving the Warriors to SF so they can capitalize on the hype. Same reason why they moved Niners to Silicon Valley. You think they moved them to those places because of their fanbase? Nope.

And yes die hard fans go to the Superbowl.

Haha did you not see the previous survey?
I quickly glanced at it, didn't see all the results though. I figured many people here may buy a backup here and there of their favorites, but I didn't know others buy 2++ of their favorites though like me 
laugh.gif

I was able to cop my 2 pairs of CB 1.0 at retail- I don't know if I would have payed resale for them cause those numbers are skyrocketing like you said for the 1.0 knit. 3Ms can definitely take your mind off CB 1.0 though man. Pure beauties.
Dope. I'm more of a light colored UB preference myself so I figure I save a couple hundred for the next UBs to come out. No need for me to catch em all.

What the heck are you talking about? Yes it can happen to every team in the bay regardless of sport. Look at LA, NY, chi, Philly, same thing with those cities. Winning will price fans out. I'm a huge fan of the warriors and niners. Can I afford to a warriors game next year? Maybe but most likely won't because of the price. Same thing with the niners, could I have gone 3 years ago? Yes but not at those prices. So you can get priced out. Popular events and products come at a premium. No those fans who didn't catch curry during the finals arent fans. Those were seats most likely purchased by a corporation. Do you also think all fans that attend the Superbowl are die hard fans? Do you even watch sports or do you just hate the bays teams?

If you read what I was saying, I respect Raider and As fans because they actually SHOW UP when they have a losing record/season.

But I can tell you are hurt that I talk about your precious Warriors and Niners.

The reason you cannot go to games you want to go to is because the of the bandwagon/fairweather fans that got heavier pockets than you are attending these games. They are moving the Warriors to SF so they can capitalize on the hype. Same reason why they moved Niners to Silicon Valley. You think they moved them to those places because of their fanbase? Nope.

That's why Raiders games get blacked out when they were losing right? And that's why there are so many fans at the a's games these days right? I'm an a's fan, I should know. You have no clue what you're talking about. You make assumptions and throw out random thoughts.
So now your speaking on why the teams are moving to new locations, which doesn't even have to do with what we were discussing. Way to go off tangent.
Yes die hard fans go to the Superbowl but you missed my point. Did you expect all fans in attendance in the finals to be die hard fans, or don't you think a lot of seats would be bought by big companies? I mean a lot of Superbowl tickets go to corporations right?
No need to discuss this anymore in this thread. Head over to S and T if you want to continue.

Last edited:

Dope. I'm more of a light colored UB preference myself so I figure I save a couple hundred for the next UBs to come out. No need for me to catch em all.
Makes perfect sense, man. Might as well save for colorways you love more. I'm actually the opposite preference wise- I'm more into dark colored / black UBs myself (besides Triple Whites and MC).

2008-2009 warriors won 29 games and were 6th in attendance. The next year they won 26 games and were still top 10. The warriors aren't my team but you're wrong man. No point in continuing though because we all know how arguing with Jpac goes
roll.gif

That's why Raiders games get blacked out when they were losing right? And that's why there are so many fans at the a's games these days right? I'm an a's fan, I should know. You have no clue what you're talking about. You make assumptions and throw out random thoughts.
So now your speaking on why the teams are moving to new locations, which doesn't even have to do with what we were discussing. Way to go off tangent.
Yes die hard fans go to the Superbowl but you missed my point. Did you expect all fans in attendance in the finals to be die hard fans, or don't you think a lot of seats would be bought by big companies? I mean a lot of Superbowl tickets go to corporations right?
lol you are mixing some with all and all with some. I go to these games too and I am observant of Fans and bandwagoners.

Fights happen at ALL games. You want me to link you the one where a NINER fan beats down a NINER fan in the bathroom? Okay lets ignore that. Or a NINER fan beating down a Vikings fan?

Nobody in the Bay cared about the Warriors/Giants/Sharks/Niners as they do now in comparison when they sucked. If you are from the Bay you would know that. Unless you hang out with your fanboy posse which it seems that is what you are doing.

damn all this because I said Niners fans usually start fights and jpac said there are no niners fans, all bay area people are bandwagoners. 

IMO it's hard to imagine 9ers having that large of a bandwagon fan base since they have a pretty successful franchise and the fan base stay with them through their losing seasons. But whether if they're not fight starters is a different story. I think 9ers fans are pretty loyal. 

Last edited:
LOL. I'm done. I see where your level of thinking and reasoning is at. Or am I just being stupid and being easily trolled? Please continue with your boost talk.

Back
Top Bottom