ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can see why some of you guys like the 1.0 so much now, I've watched a few videos showing the differences between 1.0 and 2.0, my understanding is 1.0 is expensive now?

I picked up the 2.0's for retail from Richards, but even finding those were a hassle, I just knew the base model but didn't know there was 2 editions of it
It would be harder to find for retail for sure...  

What's this talk about my Raiders?? 
nthat.gif

Playoffs this season, baby. 
lol, this has been said since 2001.

We were good then - made the Super Bowl the following year. We gonna be back there soon 
nthat.gif
haha the dream that all Raider fans beent having. No hate which is dope because y'all show up win/lose. But this year, Raiders will most likely have a better record than Niners.

you might have to cop some Silver gradients to rock with some Raider gear.
pimp.gif

Probably only justification for me to cop them olympics.

I doubt they're doing a different version for EU/UK. As I said earlier, most likely the matte pair(s) floating around is a sample.

I come in to see the thread jumped 10 pages..then I see its filled with Bay area sports talk.....

Anyway those RC's are a must cop I am sucker for Oreo shoes

I was in denial about it for awhile but I've come to terms that the White 2.0 has easily jumped up to my favorite Ultra Boost that I own and the only colorway I can see dethroning them right now are 3Ms. 

Oh man im late for the jpac party.

pg62 pg62 you better get me that RC collab. Plus shouldve scooped that WW for 350 when we had the chance. You stopped me. Smh.

Well that sucks. Hoping for a neutral color. If that is something out of this world then im disappointed. :smh:

Wow these have potential, I'm hoping the same... Reigning champ is all about neutral colorways so I doubt that it's going to be crazy colors.

I was in denial about it for awhile but I've come to terms that the White 2.0 has easily jumped up to my favorite Ultra Boost that I own and the only colorway I can see dethroning them right now are 3Ms. 
If I can't get the gold's tomorrow, I'll be picking these up at my local FL as the consolation prize. Big fan of the white outsole on boost shoes.  

those RC are fireeeeeee! Any ideas on when those might actually come out around
No one knows, but it's been quite a while since they released a collab UB after a stretch of doing almost one a month, RC has a new colleciton they just dropped as well so it could be any day now.

Oh man im late for the jpac party.

@pg62 you better get me that RC collab. Plus shouldve scooped that WW for 350 when we had the chance. You stopped me. Smh.
We'll always try LOL  

Hahaha!  I know right?  Even then I saw a 10.5 for $350 when it first dropped... lol

Man looking at the poll responses, the next off-white UB that releases should be a fan-favorite.

I've seen a few of that dude's videos. Dude got mad collection. Wonder if it is easier to cop 13s
Easier to cop large sizes (13&14s) than smaller sizes??? No way in hell man. Theres less potential buyers (no Asian interest) but there is way less stock. People that purchase large sizes are buying to wear them-so the best opportunity to score is on launch.

Easier to cop large sizes (13&14s) than smaller sizes??? No way in hell man. Theres less potential buyers (no Asian interest) but there is way less stock. People that purchase large sizes are buying to wear them-so the best opportunity to score is on launch.
Good to know. Then I need to be friends with that dude in the video. Either he has a super good hookup or he got heavy pockets.

Also although rare, I know some Asian folk that have sz13/14 shoes. Outliers but they do exist.

Back
Top Bottom