ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still haven't seen these pics of the Silvers with matte heelcup, can someone post one?

Unless you're talking about these, which are an obvious computer rendering

I'm pretty confident they will be shiny. but I do recall seeing someone post a matte pair which is probably why a few folks are worried.

My buddy works at finish line and showed me the olympic pack yesterday. The silvers are definitely a shiny heel cup, not matte.

I'm surprised there's even a question, literally only two pics of them w/ matte heel cup compared to the hundreds of them w/ metallic heel. The official adidas product pics show metallic heel too.

I just saw the gold medal Ultra Boosts in person, and I was very underwhelmed.  The gold heel cup is sort of an "off" gold, and looks really plastic and cheesy.  Adidas could have done SO much better with this shoe.   

I'm surprised there's even a question, literally only two pics of them w/ matte heel cup compared to the hundreds of them w/ metallic heel. The official adidas product pics show metallic heel too.
I think the issue is that Adidas tweets **** like this...

I saw Silver Olympics at FlightClub and they were shiny. But I do think it's fair to question what will be officially released when certain Adidas accounts are stating they'll be matte

What's this talk about my Raiders?? 
nthat.gif

Playoffs this season, baby. 

yeah I understand most pairs (if not, all) pairs IN HAND have metallic silver heel cup. But I'm just saying that there are real pics floating around with matte silver heel cup, and not just rendition pics, so I'm just giving an explanation why people can get confused. 

Last edited:
I can see why some of you guys like the 1.0 so much now, I've watched a few videos showing the differences between 1.0 and 2.0, my understanding is 1.0 is expensive now?

I picked up the 2.0's for retail from Richards, but even finding those were a hassle, I just knew the base model but didn't know there was 2 editions of it

I can see why some of you guys like the 1.0 so much now, I've watched a few videos showing the differences between 1.0 and 2.0, my understanding is 1.0 is expensive now?

I picked up the 2.0's for retail from Richards, but even finding those were a hassle, I just knew the base model but didn't know there was 2 editions of it
Just ignore the 1.0s. You're gonna spend money you don't want to on those.

Judging by photos you can pick up whatever color you missed in the new knit.

Back
Top Bottom