ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be enough for me to never buy from them

That's pretty accurate though. I've sent sneakers from my country (Sweden which is a bit cheaper than Switzerland wher he is located) to the US and it did cost like 55$ for double boxed priority.

That's pretty accurate though. I've sent sneakers from my country (Sweden which is a bit cheaper than Switzerland wher he is located) to the US and it did cost like 55$ for double boxed priority.
Hm I thought he was located in the US from what his IG page said and the fact that there was no conversion rate.... regardless of price he should double box, he emailed me and tried to act like he saved me money but not charging me that much and "upgraded" me to priority shipping for free 
grin.gif

Hm I thought he was located in the US from what his IG page said and the fact that there was no conversion rate.... regardless of price he should double box, he emailed me and tried to act like he saved me money but not charging me that much and "upgraded" me to priority shipping for free >D

I think he has some business partner in the US. Yeah I also got my og UB's single boxed and 35$ shipping within EU!

pimp.gif

Everytime I see those silver, I remember the one that was left on the roof of the car by Casper... 
laugh.gif

These were my first pair and first thing I did was bring them to Disneyland haha. The boost on those feel like an old Sponge. Not as much bounce to them as my newer pairs.

Makes me wonder if there is a shelf life on the boost material.

These were my first pair and first thing I did was bring them to Disneyland haha. The boost on those feel like an old Sponge. Not as much bounce to them as my newer pairs.

Makes me wonder if there is a shelf life on the boost material.
It was my 2nd after the whites... Gonna test what ever UB I decide to bring to Disneyworld next year when I go.  That would be 5 days straight and I am only planning on bringing 1 or 2 pears... 

Maybe some generous NT member gave him the shoes, but I wouldn't believe it until they took a picture of said homeless guy to prove they gave him the shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom