ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How am I ignorant? He was pan handling, in ultra boosts, and I can't find a pair anywhere which breaks my heart. 
Idk how about having some perspective on life.

How am I ignorant? He was pan handling, in ultra boosts, and I can't find a pair anywhere which breaks my heart. 
pretty ****** up perspective
Yeah well I live in a state where able-bodied people choose to be homeless as a way of life and hipster movement. If you look under 30 years old, you better go get a job. That's my ****** up perspective.

Yeah well I live in a state where able-bodied people choose to be homeless as a way of life and hipster movement. If you look under 30 years old, you better go get a job. That's my ****** up perspective.

:lol: you have no idea about that mans life. You could be right but theres just as big if not bigger chance ur wrong. Try being grateful for what you do have and god forbid a homeless person owns something you want and dont have. Like somehow youre more entitled to it then they are.

I'm just gonna leave this right here.  I have hung with the REAL homeless. I've given my boosts to the REAL homeless. Move along.

View media item 2143057

:lol: thats very very cool and all but because you helped out a homeless dude youve become an expert on all homelessness and the people that are? Like you said treat them like normal people?! They are normal people that right there is ignorant. Why dont you try to do something without posting it for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Alright guys, sorry to offend you all. I'm done. All I said was that it breaks my heart because I can't find a pair. Dang.

Every time i see these i kick myself for passing on them so many times hoping for under retail
I actually prefer the color of these to the wool grays but the wool grays are more comfortable. But that could be because I am comparing post-Disneyland lol.

Could've of doubled up on these but I believe it was around the first sightings of creams (when they used to be called F&F) so I was lazer focused on just trying to get 1 pair of those

Silver LTDs never did it for me. Although, I will say about this Silver/Silver medal confusion - Casper's pair didn't die for this.

So because you're not homeless and have a job, you're more entitled to be on internet discussion boards than I am? Uber offensive.

laugh.gif

Pun for Pun

So because you're not homeless and have a job, you're more entitled to be on internet discussion boards than I am? Uber offensive.

Yes because I am a taxpayer who has to pay for you to do nothing but say your are homeless on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom