ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, looks like ASU / Florida got spoiled with their PEs. Those just look like Adidas ordered different paints and using the core black 2.0 and triple white 2.0 base

Last edited:
So I got my shipping confirmation from Champs for the Navy 1.0s. I love how they look, but the only thing I don't like is the neon lace tips. I would like to get regular navy flat laces. Anyone have any recommendations? I couldn't find anything on rope lace supply. Thanks!

So I got my shipping confirmation from Champs for the Navy 1.0s. I love how they look, but the only thing I don't like is the neon lace tips. I would like to get regular navy flat laces. Anyone have any recommendations? I couldn't find anything on rope lace supply. Thanks!
I posted yesterday my lace swap that I got laces from RLS. They are the navy/white 48 in ropes:

Before anyone fails to read the article:
Still fuming that of all the places to get that first ASU PE it was Extra Butter out of no where. Now they're no where to be found 
mean.gif

yo, I posted this pic a couple days ago but now wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with removing excess glue like this on the boost? I was able to take some off using tweezers (very carefully) but wanted to check if anyone has any experience and can recommend a solvent. I'm also probably going to need to apply some additional glue under the boost cause there is a gap that I feel like will only get bigger. Got these from SF and don't feel like paying for shipping back to the UK to return so going to give it shot to make these decent lol 

Back
Top Bottom