ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ lol true sometimes i wonder if companies really do overthink things...just put out more 1.0 type releases in different colorways whats the problem

REALLY people REALLY crushing on the Navy's FTL, Champs and Eastbay pulling the crap is in peoples cart trick

^ lol true sometimes i wonder if companies really do overthink things...just put out more 1.0 type releases in different colorways whats the problem
They have to release more crap so when they start putting out the retro UBs they can inflate the price and people will still stampede to get them.

Ground Beef 3.0

anigif_enhanced-3421-1432062549-12.gif

Accurate.

Kept getting cart jacked then I wasn't able to cart for a minute now I can again.  Footsites gotta do better, I will prob just cop through Adidas our maybe wait for euro release, only thing with those is that I am tired of receiving smashed up boxes

I'll save adidas hours/weeks/months of meetings: bring back the 1.0 knit and add primeknit all around like the 2.0 did.  Done.

I am sure they will sit for a bit so I will just use a disco on them from one of the footsites,  I literally have not paid retail for any of my UB's that being said I only have 4 pairs so far 
ohwell.gif

there was no reason to change the knit up anytime soon. the flyknit racer has been out since 2012 and it still has the same pattern for the most part. yeah, the have added different colors...MC patterns etc, but its still the same weave pattern. they could have stuck with 1.0 for at least 3-4 years IMO

they didn't explore different color boost, true multi color uppers on the 1.0.

didn't even explore different colored outsold for crying out loud!

so much potential left on the table...

reminds me of the lebron 8 v1

Last edited:

They have to release more crap so when they start putting out the retro UBs they can inflate the price and people will still stampede to get them.
True your probably bang on...but also for the average none shoe fanatic this could backfire as well if they kill the hype by having to many ugly releases and something new comes along and knocks it out of its top spot

Only size 15 left for the Navy on Footsites. This is wild :lol: NMDs were worse, but first time to try.

there was no reason to change the knit up anytime soon. the flyknit racer has been out since 2012 and it still has the same pattern for the most part. yeah, the have added different colors...MC patterns etc, but its still the same weave pattern. they could have stuck with 1.0 for at least 3-4 years IMO

they didn't explore different color boost, true multi color uppers on the 1.0.

didn't even explore different colored outsold for crying out loud!

so much potential left on the table...

reminds me of the lebron 8 v1

excellent comparison to the Lebron 8 v1. Nike left so much on the table with that one. I only have 4 pairs, but i should easily have 10+ if they would have done more with it.

Back
Top Bottom