ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
honestly all adidas needs to do is a boost insole.

all the comfort without the yellowing

I tried exerting pressure on my ub and it stretch outward. Probably reason why it wasn't used in the insole

Just wondering , why cant adidas make them shoes like yeezys in terms of enclosing the boost instead of leaving it open and catching dirts and yellowing ?
Does enclosing it change the comfort level? If so does it change greatly ?

Haha - so true. We can't make them any faster because we are waiting on boost from NASA... Here's 1,000,000 pure boost and boost on everything else we make though. 

yep.

i dont even mind them playing the limited game. just dont lie about it. dont be a dirt bag.

they know if they make the yeezy attainable to everyone, most of the hype they've built and been thirsting for years for is gone

Last edited:
i saw US12 at FTL but only available in stores
frown.gif

i cant reach them
The MC 2.0 are worth the hunt without a doubt.

It's actually sad how bad the 3.0 Burgundy look in comparison  to the OG Burgundy. You think Adidas would have realized that simple and clean knit patterns work the best. If they sell out looking like that, I don't even know...

I feel bad for the people who refused to buy gradients because I would love to see the justification to buy some of these 3.0s :lol:

It's actually sad how bad the 3.0 Burgundy look in comparison  to the OG Burgundy. You think Adidas would have realized that simple and clean knit patterns work the best. If they sell out looking like that, I don't even know...
I wouldn't mind them as much if they left out that polka dot pattern that is right below the laces and at the back heel tab primeknit and solely left the vertical corduroy looking primeknit. It's mainly the polka dot contrasting stripe pattern within the weave that's throwing me off.

I feel bad for the people who refused to buy gradients because I would love to see the justification to buy some of these 3.0s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I know. I agree some gradients were done very poorly and some I could/would not ever imagine copping, but some of the gradient releases like the MC 2.0 and Silver Medals were straight fire. I don't know how people could pass on those just because they were gradients. I even like the Triple White 2.0 gradient even though a lot of people dislike it.

3.0 knit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.0 knit

but still cant come close to 1.0. So happy I went almost all out on 1.0 colors

Repped, copped the Core Black 1.0 as my third pair of UB next to the Core Black 2.0 and Core Black UC. Core Black ftw [emoji]128514[/emoji].

On another note, are there any boosts that are specially made for indoor sports? Wore my UB to thr gym (weight lifting) a few times and they were so comfy. Just feel like it's kind of a waste of the UBs to wear them to the gym.

those ground beefs are unpleasant to look at :x

I hope we aren't at that stage already where we say "only a colorway can save this shoe"

Anyone seen the navy 2.0 in person yet? Wondering how the gradient looks thinking of picking them up if its subtle

Back
Top Bottom