ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LMAOO y'all are great, I appreciate you guys looking out but not about to pay $235 for them. I'm pretty sure I have a pair secured through a homie for retail so they'll be in hand soon hopefully 
eyes.gif
Hopefully you're able to lock down that pair, man. They are crazy nice up close in hand. I was actually wearing my MC 2.0 a few days ago, looked down at them on feet, and noticed a really unique feature on them that I hadn’t noticed before- no one Multicolor left or right shoe is the same. The multicolor weaving in the primeknit is woven different color patterns on every upper so its not static or uniform on every pair/shoe. That’s one of my favorites details of the Multicolors.

Any NTers that shop at adidas SF? Just transferred from an LA adidas to here. 
I do on occasion. They don't got much  or have gotten much (UBs) when I go.

It's right next to Westfield where all the good drops land at FTL/Champs/FNL. Hopefully you get good rapport with them and you can hook each other up.

I do on occasion. They don't got much  or have gotten much (UBs) when I go.

It's right next to Westfield where all the good drops land at FTL/Champs/FNL. Hopefully you get good rapport with them and you can hook each other up.
I had good connections with Champs down in LA that helped me get my cream's so now i have to make connections again 
mean.gif
 from what i heard, adidas SF does get most if not all drops.

Had to sell my Creams today for semester costs.. They will be missed... Sold em worn for $370 though so not complaining too much..

I know I'm gonna be hated for saying this but I really wasn't a fan of the creams when I had them. I had 4 pairs and sold all of them. Still not mad as I think there's better options. Just my opinion.

I listed the Creams on GOAT past 12am this morning and when I woke up at 7 they were sold... I oficially love GOAT as a platform to sell on

Sooooo, did I miss the bus completely on the navy/gold that dropped on Sneaker Politics?? Anyone have info. on these?

Sooooo, did I miss the bus completely on the navy/gold that dropped on Sneaker Politics?? Anyone have info. on these?

they've been the only ones to drop them I think.  someone posted the link yesterday threegeees threegeees
 maybe?  They sat for a little bit.

At the end of the day, they are gradients, so you'll get your pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom