ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haha u guys are buggin. I'm basically colorblind and even I knew they are navys
The lace tips helped cause at first I thought they were purple as well
ohwell.gif

The Ultra Boost is a running sneaker. It grabs your foot really tightly and locks it down.

The NMD is a casual, lifestyle sneaker. It doesn't grab your foot at all like an UB does. It's also MUCH wider. especially in the toe box.

Two different sneakers for two different purposes.

NMD are super comfortable, and are great when you're just chilling out with friends or whatever (not doing much or any walking/running). I love wearing my japan black PK pair. It gives my foot breathing room unlike the UB. I'd wear it a lot more if I didn't want to keep it in good condition for as long as possible.

The people saying the NMD isn't comfortable are confusing me. It definitely is a very comfy sneaker. But if you're going to be walking/running around a lot that day, then the UB is the sneaker to go with most definitely. It has that extra boost packed in to give you that bounce back, energy return springy feeling you don't feel with the NMD.

So when I'm going out to dinner the NMD is usually always my choice when it comes to comfort. Just sitting around, so no need for a tightly wrapped running shoe. After all, I wouldn't even feel the benefit of the extra boost in the UB if I'm just sitting. And when I'm headed out to run some errands or head downtown and do some walking, well comfort wise I'm going to want to wear my UB's every time. 

Don't let these people in here who are trying to downplay the comfort of the NMD fool you. I feel like everyone should own a PK pair of NMD. It's truly a great looking and fitting sneaker.

The Ultra Boost is a running sneaker. It grabs your foot really tightly and locks it down.

The NMD is a casual, lifestyle sneaker. It doesn't grab your foot at all like an UB does. It's also MUCH wider. especially in the toe box.

Two different sneakers for two different purposes.

NMD are super comfortable, and are great when you're just chilling out with friends or whatever (not doing much or any walking/running). I love wearing my japan black PK pair. It gives my foot breathing room unlike the UB. I'd wear it a lot more if I didn't want to keep it in good condition for as long as possible.

The people saying the NMD isn't comfortable are confusing me. It definitely is a very comfy sneaker. But if you're going to be walking/running around a lot that day, then the UB is the sneaker to go with most definitely. It has that extra boost packed in to give you that bounce back, energy return springy feeling you don't feel with the NMD.

So when I'm going out to dinner the NMD is usually always my choice when it comes to comfort. Just sitting around, so no need for a tightly wrapped running shoe. After all, I wouldn't even feel the benefit of the extra boost in the UB if I'm just sitting. And when I'm headed out to run some errands or head downtown and do some walking, well comfort wise I'm going to want to wear my UB's every time. 

Don't let these people in here who are trying to downplay the comfort of the NMD fool you. I feel like everyone should own a PK pair of NMD. It's truly a great looking and fitting sneaker.
Agreed

If you trying to save money while going to the mall, go in ultra boosts. Went to the mall today and after every sneaker I tried on I was running back to my UB. Saved atleast 300. Was planning to cop the black/white 1's and some flyknits. Couldn't even do it.

For me it's....

TTS (without insole)

Half Size up (with insole)

Def not a full size up tho

I think Im gonna stay TTS.

Oh and they're beautiful
Agree.  Without the insole, 13 I can barely get away with.  With insole in, no way.  

And yes, they are beautiful and extremely comfortable.

Last edited:
those are just regular navy gradients, they're available everywhere.... if you want them, you can find them easily. I think you guys might be getting fooled by filters. 

Last edited:
thats a kith level filter. definitely had me fooled.

laugh.gif
 definitely, kith is goat on filters. I feel bamboozled every time I buy from them (jk). But yeah, those navy gradients on SneakerPolitics got people thinking its a brand new, hot, limited colorway that sold out. 

laugh.gif
 definitely, kith is goat on filters. I feel bamboozled every time I buy from them (jk). But yeah, those navy gradients on SneakerPolitics got people thinking its a brand new, hot, limited colorway that sold out. 
That's pretty funny. And shameful on their end  
mean.gif

Went and signed up for the Bred 1's at a couple shops at Flat Irons mall yesterday.   Guy at HoH had on some Creams and told me that the store only got a single FSR, like 12 pairs total.  They had the Silver Medals out there, which I didn't think looked bad at all.  A little too shiny / flashy for me.  Was hoping they had the Golds to take a look at those leather cages. 

That mall also opened up a new Shoe Palace which was a cool shop, but they had nothing cool from Adidas at all.  No UB's, no NMD's, etc.  Just Stan Smiths and a couple other things. 

Went and signed up for the Bred 1's at a couple shops at Flat Irons mall yesterday.   Guy at HoH had on some Creams and told me that the store only got a single FSR, like 12 pairs total.  They had the Silver Medals out there, which I didn't think looked bad at all.  A little too shiny / flashy for me.  Was hoping they had the Golds to take a look at those leather cages. 

That mall also opened up a new Shoe Palace which was a cool shop, but they had nothing cool from Adidas at all.  No UB's, no NMD's, etc.  Just Stan Smiths and a couple other things. 
The Silver Medals are a great looking colorway IMO even though they are pretty flashy. I think the metallic primeknit adds to it's appeal and is a great contrast on the black primeknit. They are one of my favorites
smokin.gif

The leather cages on the Golds are dope though. Too bad they didn't have a pair in stock for you to feel/see in person.

Re:Navys. I think it's less filters and more the position of the light box/source they're using (SP). It just looks like it's lit from above (with the light source close to it and cranked higher) as opposed to being lit mostly from the sides (and not as bright) of the stock pics. I could be wrong. (Not dismissing the use of post processing, I just think it has more to do with lighting)

Product description on the other hand....

Last edited:
Anyone know why ADC takes so long to drop UBs?? I'm still waiting on Navy 2.0, Shock Mint, Grey/Pink and the women's Mint pair. All of which have already dropped on the UK site 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom