ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foamposites worth it to get? I'm looking at the hyper cobalt or the university red since I don't have any foams but might want 1 for the collection cuz they look different and unique and kinda cool.

Compared to UB of course which is worth my 200$+?

nah... Foams aren't worth $200+ price tag.. UB>Foams all day.
One of the few times I'll disagree with you my man. Foams are definitely one of the most comfortable basketball shoes out there. Hard to compare a basketball shoe with a runner though. If I had a choice of picking between university red foams or red uncaged, I'd choose foams ten times out of ten..

Both shoes are worth the money.

Last edited:
One of the few times I'll disagree with you my man. Foams are definitely one of the most comfortable basketball shoes out there. Hard to compare a basketball shoe with a runner though. If I had a choice of picking between university red foams or red uncaged, I'd choose foams ten times out of ten..

Both shoes are worth the money.

Now you made my decision harder and i thought I was just about to save money by never buying nikes again with some exceptions like bred 1s.

I guess we need more input on this matter and I will go into a store to try on some foams.

Thx for the input though guys appreciate it

Might have to trade my creams for "Banned" if I strike out..

SIKE!!

Last edited:
Ok guys, i need some major help here.
Gonna pull the trigger on a pair of creams, how do they fit?
The seller has a pair of US 9s.

My UBs are all 2.0, except for the hypebeast uncaged.
2.0s are US9.5, while hypebeast is US9. 

I'd go true to size. Supposedly Creams run a bit bigger/looser (from what people have experienced) but they feel the same to me.

Last edited:
Stay with normal size...  It is loose but not by much... Very minimal difference... 

Is 300-350 the norm for creams resell? I'm not very sure about the market these days. 
Lately, higher...  In the last couple days, a lot of creams have popped up for sale in FB...  From $350+ even for worn pears... 

My buddy text me yesterday saying he might have a pair of Gold's for retail. Might give in and cop my first 2.0
ohwell.gif

FSR of what?

FSR of the WGs...

Though most of the resellers got to it but at least I got my size haha.

Completely forgot about NT until last night so I decided to read up on what I missed.

Creams go for 400-500?

I just sold mine to a buddy for 220 worn once two months ago... Smh.

I'm in Sac and just got into UB. Trying to find spots up here too. Just ordered my first pair online. WGs from ****'s Sporting Goods.

My buddy text me yesterday saying he might have a pair of Gold's for retail. Might give in and cop my first 2.0
ohwell.gif
Go for it, man. Don't think twice if you can get them for retail. The gradient really isn't that bad and the leather cage is incredible on the Golds. I love mine
smokin.gif

These Livestocks are like the UB and NMD had a perfect scholar child. 

UB's can be tight but have out of this world comfortable soles.  NMD's have a looser fit that many prefer but doesn't feel like boost at all.  These Pureboost Livestocks however, same cushiony feel as the UB sole but a looser more casual fit like the NMD.  Incredibly comfortable.

I would go TTS but they do run looser width wise and maaaybe 1/4 size big length wise.

UB's can be tight but have out of this world comfortable soles.  NMD's have a looser fit that many prefer but doesn't feel like boost at all.  These Pureboost Livestocks however, same cushiony feel as the UB sole but a looser more casual fit like the NMD.  Incredibly comfortable.
so youd say on pure boosts to go down .5 from your UB sizing like primeknit nmds? trying to buy the y-3 pure boosts but still unsure on sizing. i dont want any heel slippage 

My thoughts exactly

Back
Top Bottom