ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Livestock Boosts. Went up half sz and they are a drop loose. Not sure why people buggin saying they run super small. Haven't tried sz 9 yet tho

Last edited:
I've had a pretty solid last couple of weeks copping UB's.  Was able to double up on Bronze and got my hands on some Shock Mint. 
nthat.gif

The wife ain't too happy about it though lol.  And the wallet is hurting bad.  I need a break from the UB disease. 

Just got my Livestock Boosts. Went up half sz and they are a drop loose. Not sure why people buggin saying they run super small. Haven't tried sz 9 yet tho
The looseness you feel is most likely the construction of the sneaker being totally different than an UB. Lengthwise it seems Livestock was spot on in their assessment, and you would want to size up a half size at the minimum. If the picture below is true, even if you nudge the livestock pair up a bit so the heels are perfectly aligned, it still appears they run almost a full size small.

Not my picture but, apparently size 10 creams and the size 11 Livestock.

Last edited:
It kills me inside. Leather cages should never be uncaged. Atleast the SNS has a dope pattern under it

I'm waiting for my 9s to come in.  Maybe if they are too tight we can trade.

It kills me inside. Leather cages should never be uncaged. Atleast the SNS has a dope pattern under it

Would easily rock SNS. Although they look better with the cage, the pattern is still great
This hurts my heart.

Last edited:
Re: Olympics. I am by no means anti-gradient, but 'everyone', is a stretch. 1.0,2.0,3.0, the heel cup alone does them in for me. Plated stuff like that is simply not my style.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom