ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dang that concepts collab is ugly as ever...look like a no name brand skateboard sneaker from walmart/bob stores
Just hit me how expensive it was for us here in Canada even at local retailers. $260 Canadian (before tax)...$50 dollars Canadian more than regular Ultra Boosts...not worth it anymore.

Last edited:

nerd.gif
 WHAT? 3Ms are just sitting on the shelf??? 
Yep. I'm looking at a pair in my size right now
Jesus, I'm so envious right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dont eff with used shoes no matter the price. 9/10 always means 7/10 to me. Subtract 2 from sellers rating.

Like a chick saying she's been with 2 dudes. Always multiply by 3 to get true number.

I dont eff with used shoes no matter the price. 9/10 always means 7/10 to me. Subtract 2 from sellers rating.

Like a chick saying she's been with 2 dudes. Always multiply by 3 to get true number.
Same. DS or bust. We are in the minority tho. Couldn't imagine wearing kicks that some stranger wore

Wow I just realized I paid $200 + tx for the Livsestocks from Livestock but other Canadian boutiques had them for $180???

Hoping someone can help me out. My girls birthday is next week and she wants a pair of uncaged. She wears a 6.5 womens

The Light greys are her favorite but thinking she'd be cool with vapor greens as well. If no leads on those feel free to post any links to blacks or pinks as well.

TIA
Not sure if you were able to cop them yet since they've been OOS for a while in the size/color you were looking for for your girl, but size 6.5 women's Uncaged in grey is now adding to cart at Foot Locker with an Expected to Ship 09/19/2016:

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...as-ultra-boost-uncaged-womens/grey/white/?cm=

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom