ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all shouldn't even be debating this cop. You'll never come across this deal again and y'all are gonna be crying when the 3.0s come out and people want $300 plus for the Navy 1.0 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ******* folded. I am officially poor af. $145 after taxes for 1.0s though is hard to beat. And the new navys are ugly.

Had to cop at that price. My rule with UBs is that I only bite when they are under retail. Gotta strike quick when these deals happen.

I don't follow this thread that much but I had no idea the navy 1.0's were selling for $220+ online...I have a pair and I wear them every day as pretty much my beaters :lol:

if you're on the fence you better hurry up. sizes are starting to sell out now. when you hit that checkout the dreaded "item is not in stock" is starting to pop up :lol:

I know this question has been asked several times but I want to make sure my case isn't different. I'm cleaning a pair of SNS ultra boosts and wanted to know if it's alright to do the wash method with the leather cages.

I know this question has been asked several times but I want to make sure my case isn't different. I'm cleaning a pair of SNS ultra boosts and wanted to know if it's alright to do the wash method with the leather cages.
Leather cage might crease up a bit. If they're really dirty, then it's worth it. If not, I would just clean them with a soft bristle. 

As long as it's not a super old & busted washing machine you should be fine. Just make sure the wash cycle is at the most delicate setting it has and using the coldest water. If your machine has a "tap cold" setting then use that

Copped the Navys for 140. Was on the fence with them, but for under retail on a 1.0, had to pull the trigger cause I know I would regret it later.

Leather cage might crease up a bit. If they're really dirty, then it's worth it. If not, I would just clean them with a soft bristle. 

As long as it's not a super old & busted washing machine you should be fine. Just make sure the wash cycle is at the most delicate setting it has and using the coldest water. If your machine has a "tap cold" setting then use that
Thank you fellas, going to wash on delicate and cold. My washing machine is only a year old 
happy.gif

TYBG - just checked this thread on a whim and I've been lookin for navy 1.0s for a minute.

Floodarea repped

Last edited:
i tried to cancel my 10 but she didn't let me, i guess i have to return them when they get here

got my 10.5 though 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom