ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything Adidas related is going up 
laugh.gif

Casper probably aint happy with this game... Not as disappointing as Chargers yesterday tho lol

Casper probably aint happy with this game... Not as disappointing as Chargers yesterday tho lol
Bruh, I looked at the Chargers/Chiefs score and they were winning handily. I had the TV on in the background and heard the score was like, wuhhh? Thought I heard it wrong. 

Now, my Bucs on the other hand in Atlanta 
nthat.gif

i oop'd a few peoples with the extra matches codes too :lol:
good times. looks like i won't be able to get a size 10 for my 10.5 with prices like that.

That's the type of shoe where I wouldn't really care if I raked someone over the coals for it. Especially if the only reason they wanted it is after they saw their God's sidekick, Jerry Lorenzo rocking them. If you were on NT, particularly in this forum and didn't buy those. Well, it was your own damn fault. That said, I never could get into them 
laugh.gif
 Tried to like them because they were "cheap" with the code, but ... I was afraid they'd be sitting with the other boxes of shoes I haven't worn yet lol.

To be honest, if they didn't hold any type of sentimental value and some fool was gonna pay $1k plus for them.  Well, they'd be gone.

That's the type of shoe where I wouldn't really care if I raked someone over the coals for it. Especially if the only reason they wanted it is after they saw their God's sidekick, Jerry Lorenzo rocking them. If you were on NT, particularly in this forum and didn't buy those. Well, it was your own damn fault. That said, I never could get into them 
laugh.gif
 Tried to like them because they were "cheap" with the code, but ... I was afraid they'd be sitting with the other boxes of shoes I haven't worn yet lol.

To be honest, if they didn't hold any type of sentimental value and some fool was gonna pay $1k plus for them.  Well, they'd be gone.
I'm guilty that I am the one who has fault. Lol. But maybe because I wanted it because it was cheap or because I didnt wanna spend since I spent alot already with UBs.

laugh.gif

I'm guilty that I am the one who has fault. Lol. But maybe because I wanted it because it was cheap or because I didnt wanna spend since I spent alot already with UBs.
lol. That's kinda sorta different if you were just trying to save a couple bucks and missed out. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most people paying those ridiculous prices are Kanye/Lorenzo fans. They're the ones I don't mind taking their money. Now, if were a fan of the shoe from the start and ya did want them, people can only blame themselves since they were there for the taking for a while. Different in my eyes when people are grabbing tons of stock because they're trying gouge people like Yeezy's, but when you have ample time to buy product X, well ...

Ohhhh my laaawwwddddd. My y3 black/white are still ds and one of my favorite sneakers just havent found the right time to bust them out. After seeing those prices tho I may have to say goodbye :lol:

Are any of the Y3 boosts as comfy as the UB? I want to buy more, but with the resale prices of the CWs I want being so high, I might as well try out a non hyped Y3.

Anyone have more pics for the upcoming 3M ultra boost and know a release date? Been trying to hold off buying triple whites for those

Bruh, I looked at the Chargers/Chiefs score and they were winning handily. I had the TV on in the background and heard the score was like, wuhhh? Thought I heard it wrong. 

Now, my Bucs on the other hand in Atlanta 
nthat.gif
I knew that **** will happen to them...  They always relax when they have a big lead and more often than not, they blow that lead...  I saw some positive in the game but the losing KA was a big big one...  4-12 this year if that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom