ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That's the type of shoe where I wouldn't really care if I raked someone over the coals for it. Especially if the only reason they wanted it is after they saw their God's sidekick, Jerry Lorenzo rocking them. If you were on NT, particularly in this forum and didn't buy those. Well, it was your own damn fault. That said, I never could get into them 
laugh.gif
 Tried to like them because they were "cheap" with the code, but ... I was afraid they'd be sitting with the other boxes of shoes I haven't worn yet lol.

To be honest, if they didn't hold any type of sentimental value and some fool was gonna pay $1k plus for them.  Well, they'd be gone.
I was ok with those...  Could have copped like you said during the Matches fiasco...  I really liked it when I saw it in person a month or so after matches but it was too late by then LOL

Casper probably aint happy with this game... Not as disappointing as Chargers yesterday tho lol

they are who i thought they were.

Wasn't expecting a shellacking, but expected around 7 wins again. WOUld sit through another 7 win season if it meant we got a new coach.

what site did Tank post about the White ZG's? GOAT?

What do they take? 20%?
Yeah, the screenshot is off of GOAT.  Depending on your standing...
 [h2]What are the commissions for selling on GOAT?[/h2]
The commission fee is 9.5% + $5 for a seller in good standing. The commission fee can increase to 15% + $5 and a maximum of 20% + $5, depending on the number of seller cancellations and verification issues.

just  bought some 2.0 black. $180 to be my new beaters 
sick.gif

but these black free runs i been wearing for 3+ years gotta go b' 
laugh.gif

Who's 1 and 2?  Britt and ?  

oh, on this team, he's probably #1 by default. You can't be a serious team if he's your #1. As a #3, your team is probably very good. he would be like Az Hakim. Lots of space would be available for him to just find and sit. He can't run routes, so you can;t be a #1.

It is what it is. I'm just bummed i have season tickets and have to sit through the torture all season.

oh, on this team, he's probably #1 by default. You can't be a serious team if he's your #1. As a #3, your team is probably very good. he would be like Az Hakim. Lots of space would be available for him to just find and sit. He can't run routes, so you can;t be a #1.

It is what it is. I'm just bummed i have season tickets and have to sit through the torture all season.
Ah...  I guess so...  He seems like an explosive player but like you said, he does need that space as if he was returning a punt... 

Back
Top Bottom