ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
450 for worn shoes..... I could not do that especially for a knit sneaker. But thats just me. More power to you and congrats on ur pick up
You probably cant even tell they've been worn though, thats not a lot for used anyway, theres pairs of 350 on Goat straight beatttttt still asking $800+

:lol: ubs are day 1 sellouts in any color here in Vancouver.
Joints absolutely disappear.
Same with nmds....., seen 44000 pairs last weekend and none of them were on a shelf.
Adidas has also raised the price of this model 30$ canadian since it released.
Purely on popularity which is pretty whack.

Those colored boost mesh pairs are retailing for close to PK. I wonder if they jacked up the retail on all mesh pairs for the future. Adidas has everyone brainwashed. $120 for mesh or no thanks.

You probably cant even tell they've been worn though, thats not a lot for used anyway, theres pairs of 350 on Goat straight beatttttt still asking $800+
thats because people will pay. Some people have higher standards and will not pay high resale prices for used shoes. Its crazy dudes wear their kicks stunt in them for the instagram likes then try to sell them a little bit cheaper than brand new shoes.  Fu** boi  actions. I will not support these fools unless the shoe is like 10 years old and I cant find it anywhere else other than that never will buy used shoes close to brand new prices. 

Last edited:

thats because people will pay. Some people have higher standards and will not pay high resale prices for used shoes. Its crazy dudes wear their kicks stunt in them for the instagram likes then try to sell them a little bit cheaper than brand new shoes.  Fu** boi  actions. I will not support these fools unless the shoe is like 10 years old and I cant find it anywhere else other than that never will buy used shoes close to brand new prices. 
Higher standards? Its buying shoes, thats it 
laugh.gif

It all reverts back to hate the game not the player.

Last edited:

Higher standards? Its buying shoes, thats it 
laugh.gif

It all reverts back to hate the game not the player.
yeah in not buying used shoes at resell prices. Thats not something I will do , but more power to yall paying 2x-4x retail price for used shoes.

View media item 2169885
So glad I traded for these; got them this morning and broke them in by walking around SF the entire day.

Absolutely amazing.

Didn't think they were THIS comfy.

pureboost are comfy man, i used that in my trip to Bangkok 2 months ago....
as a beater for a whole week
Damn... such comfy :smile: :smile:

Gotta have the patience for when they discount them 10% tho.

Don't need patience if you message them.

Got both for a pretty good deal[/quote]

wow i think i'm gonna message them for better price
:smile:

Love my pair. I wanted to turn these into my beaters but $180 for beaters? Na son.

You aren't getting any of those for retail sorry, for Wools, MG and 3M expect to pay $275-$300 and up for DS, Navys and MC can both be had for under $250. That size is going to be tough to find, I don't see either one of those pop up on FB groups, eBay is your best bet.
I scored MG for a "steal" months ago at $240. Can't find any in sz 12 for anything reasonable (under $250) these days. 3M will likely cost $315+ in sz 12. 

Back
Top Bottom