ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USD my man. Helped me justify my SNS purchase a few hours later
Jeez man. Can't believe the guy. Doesn't even google the shoe he is selling. 

Mystery Grey are my fav grey UB released so far so enjoy. Throw up some pics when you get them. 

With Oneness287 and Clicks Milwaukee getting the Grey Mints, US release incoming soon? One of the few gradients that interest me and that I unfortunately passed on when they were slightly under retail on Sports Shoes (UK). 

Under California retail for $190 shipped ($195 if you include taxes) in sizes 11, 12 and 13. 

https://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-ultra-boost-1

Yes, we all hate Oneness but for retail or under, they are okay.

Last edited:
Didn't even really peep the cage. Woooo! I'm kinda feeling these. This looks a little different from the standard 3.0 print or am I tripping? (I've been in Jordanland for the last few weeks, I'm slipping.)
This cage is different. Most of the 3.0 are translucent cage but this one is 
smokin.gif

Just copped some olive uncaged online and realized I put the wrong first name in billing name. But I got my order confirmation. What's going to happen?

Just copped some olive uncaged online and realized I put the wrong first name in billing name. But I got my order confirmation. What's going to happen?
Nothing. There is basically no name verification on purchases - it's billing zip only for the most part. My postman delivers regardless of name, too. So you should be fine.

Anybody have a current Matches discount code they'd be happy to share? Wanting to buy Stella's for wife. Just thought I'd try my luck... 

Anybody have a current Matches discount code they'd be happy to share? Wanting to buy Stella's for wife. Just thought I'd try my luck... 
Not sure about any recent matches codes but if your talking the gold stellas.  Oneness287 had them on sale a few weeks ago, copped them for wifey after she wanted to tag along on the boost train. *I just checked they went back to full price dizzam*

Teje? 

Nah, the seller was from eBay. I messaged them and bought them in person in SF after work. 
Teje? 

Nah, the seller was from eBay. I messaged them and bought them in person in SF after work. 

thats steal deal man
i thought from some guy at the instagram, the first name is teje.... something :smile:
that WG & MG are one of the best cw in my opinion... beside the 3M or the collabs thing

Not sure about any recent matches codes but if your talking the gold stellas.  Oneness287 had them on sale a few weeks ago, copped them for wifey after she wanted to tag along on the boost train. *I just checked they went back to full price dizzam*
Thanks for that. Black is probably the preference but will take gold at the right price. Will keep looking, have heard new Stella UB release in the coming fortnight so hopefully can pick something up on sale. 

Back
Top Bottom