ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what do you guys think....was looking for OG 1.0's for my gf. Found size 6 for $220 shipped. Think I could find these cheaper?

no, snag it. And if you don't, let me know.

Finding it cheaper might be $20-$30 saved, but it will take a while to find.

FYI - Sweatshop has a size 11 UK on Royal 2.0s - 107 USD shipped to the US after using their 20% off coupon. 

Someone put an offer in of $385 for sz 12 Mystery Greys on GOAT. I was going to just sell them when I first saw it but I took a second look at them and decided I rather wear them than make some extra cash. Mines are still sitting DS. Not in my rotation yet (3M, OG Purple, CB 1.0 and Solar Red 1.0 at the moment) but will be soon. 

I think the current GOAT offer for sz MG in sz 12 is $325. 
that's what these go for??? geez...I wear mine to the gym!!!

damn, how is Adi only gunna release those NBA Z.N.E hoodies in select teams. need a Celtics one :smokin

great hoodie by the way if you're looking for adidas apparel

Last edited:
they look good...but they also look like my size
nerd.gif
if you don't end up grabbing them
Thanks man... Repped... I jumped on them as they've been impossible to find in larger sizes...

Screw Sweatshop they sent me a box that was destroyed and a pair of shoes that were returns with no original tags on them

so I went to finalize my order for the OG 1.0's size 6 for my gf. They wanted $35 for shipping so it came out to $255. no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom