ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry to ask in here but i can;t possibly venture into a yeezy thread, but what are people saying about sizing on 350 V2?

Thanks in advance

I read the thread every day. But like you say I've got the shoes I need right now, and there's nothing too much new or interesting happening so I don't feel the need to post regularly at all. I've got my buying sorted so don't need to be chasing and discussing release info right now. There's probably a lot of people like me. I guess we're 'lurkers', but if we aren't leaching or begging it's probably not an issue. I'm just here to get a look at photos, and some early word on releases and what's in the pipeline. 
I would classify lurking as basically waiting for someone to drop a link and/or info aka a non-NT member (visitor) scooping up pairs that helpful member tryna have NTers eat.

However, there are some NT lurkers who do the same and only post to show they ate.

guys
wanna ask bout it this triple white 1.0
is it more likely a bit cream on the knit? but white on the caged & heel cup
cos i ever saw a picture that its all plain white for the knit & the caged

guys
wanna ask bout it this triple white 1.0
is it more likely a bit cream on the knit? but white on the caged & heel cup
cos i ever saw a picture that its all plain white for the knit & the caged
Yeah there is cream woven throughout the knit mixed with white while the cage and heel cup are white. I actually prefer the Triple White 2.0 over the White 1.0 due to the pure white quality of the 2.0 as opposed to off-white.

I would classify lurking as basically waiting for someone to drop a link and/or info aka a non-NT member (visitor) scooping up pairs that helpful member tryna have NTers eat.

However, there are some NT lurkers who do the same and only post to show they ate.
Like 70% of the NTers in the thread just post to show they ate ... D: 

Yeah there is cream woven throughout the knit mixed with white while the cage and heel cup are white. I actually prefer the Triple White 2.0 over the White 1.0 due to the pure white quality of the 2.0 as opposed to off-white.
thanks man
actually i still prefer 1.0
just dont like the line at the 2.0 knit :smile: beside a bit cream or off white are better to match in my outfit ha ha
thats IMO :wink:

Last edited:
thanks man
actually i still prefer 1.0
just dont like the line at the 2.0 knit
smile.gif
beside a bit cream or off white are better to match in my outfit ha ha
thats IMO
wink.gif
No problem, whatever works for you. By the way, were you ever able to track down the MC 2.0 in your size? I remember you were looking for them hard a few weeks back but kept striking out.

No problem, whatever works for you. By the way, were you ever able to track down the MC 2.0 in your size? I remember you were looking for them hard a few weeks back but kept striking out.

yes, finally i cop it out at ebay UK
around £160 or $220
quite worth i think :smile:

Last edited:

What is the best way to clean/wash my TW UB 2.0.
i havent washed white but i have done my core blacks and navys. ive got this gel sneaker cleaner that i use to scrub down the boost and get as much dirt off as possible. then i throw them in a pillow case with some towels or tshirts and run them through the wash with regular detergent and they come out clean with no damage to the shoes

ive seen a tutorial somewhere online that uses bleach but generally stay away from bleach

Last edited:

Quote:

Always depends on how much money someones got in my opinion. If you got 100k saved, why not spending 1k for used shoes, up to you.

But if you dont have even 10k saved, its abolutely nuts like garbageman said. Money management is everything.
Thank you.  You put me in perspective.  I have about 15k saved, so $500 for shoes is kind of crazy.  I'm going to post some of my shoes on fb to sell when I get home, lol.

Last edited:
Will the multicolors ever restock anywhere or should I just suck it up and pay an extra $50 to resellers?

Back
Top Bottom