ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously considering trading my creams and banneds for V2 
indifferent.gif

Dont do it bro, V2 are trash. 
I just want to own 1 350 
laugh.gif
  Im hoping these wont go pass 1k in resell...  Creams and Banneds are both doubles and thats the only reason why I would do it if I go through with it.

I say do it if you like the shoe and the V2 dropping on Saturday are en fuego in person.  It also has updated materials to me they are worth it ESPECIALLY since you trading your second pairs

I just want to own 1 350 
laugh.gif
  Im hoping these wont go pass 1k in resell...  Creams and Banneds are both doubles and thats the only reason why I would do it if I go through with it.
They'll probably get to 1k eventually. Easy trade if I was in your position due to the doubles.

Yeah there is cream woven throughout the knit mixed with white while the cage and heel cup are white. I actually prefer the Triple White 2.0 over the White 1.0 due to the pure white quality of the 2.0 as opposed to off-white.
But it's not pure white either since there is a giant ugly grey stripe going down the entire sneaker. 

Will the multicolors ever restock anywhere or should I just suck it up and pay an extra $50 to resellers?
Over the past month I've seen so many restocks on MC...and sizes usually sit for a good bit of time. You're actively trying to not cop if you don't have a pair by now IMO.

Bay Area NTers:

Any Facebook adidas (UB/NMD) groups you guys recommend joining? TIA

I just want to own 1 350 
laugh.gif
What size are the Creams and Banneds and what size do you wear?

I say do it if you like the shoe and the V2 dropping on Saturday are en fuego in person.  It also has updated materials to me they are worth it ESPECIALLY since you trading your second pairs

They'll probably get to 1k eventually. Easy trade if I was in your position due to the doubles.
True...  BUT catcher is...  I really dont want to add money on top 
laugh.gif
  I was gonna use the banned to trade for Chi1s and keep my daddy shoe creams...  We'll see...  Maybe Im just being suckered to the hype 
roll.gif

Seems like people are having 2nd thoughts once they ATC. They are using the timer for this drop.

When I checked most of the 9s through 10s were gone but they popped back up.
Probably testing timer for Saturday drop...  LOL 

At least wait until the ADC drop is over this weekend and check resale market.

Some people are saying V2s will flood the resale market. $800 might be do able for v2 resale and with resale of creams being rather high you can prob do both with no cash involved.

Personally....i like banneds >>>>> v2s. But i own neither so.... :lol: and since you have doubles id just wait the resale market out a bit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom