ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have way too many sneakers than I need lol. Trying to get rid of my Shock Mints. Is it worth it going through goat or stockx or should I just throw them up on ebay? Thanks in advance
I don't know if there is any benefit to going with eBay, in any situation.  You could still get scammed on eBay. 

StockX or GOAT - you basically have no chance at being scammed.   

Adidas would be crazy to drop 1.0 TB's the same week as the Yeezy 750's right? RIGHT?!

Last edited:
Where does it say the style code on FTL release calendar?

If anything this could just be the 2.0 CB final restock.

Could be triple black UBs. Style code shows up and is available to purchase by employees on 10/18.

BB4677. I also meant Adidas employees, not FTL.

Damn... TB coming?!?!?!  Oh snap!! 
I'll believe it when I see it. These bus driver shoes have been teased more than any other UB
roll.gif

Wow I actually bought my first pair of Nike shoes in almost 2 years yesterday, the Lunarforce 1 duckboot. It's only because I need a winter sneaker that looks great. This is where I really want Adidas to step up. Give us a cool and classy winter boot with boost in it and I will buy it right away!

Haha yeah Adidas just can't come up with a decent boot with boost in it so far. When they do, I'm sure it will sell like crazy. I just wish I lived in a part where there was good weather all the year so I could wear my UB's and Yeezys all year around but the swedish winter definitely doesn't allow that.

What's about the Climawarm Pathmaker Boots? They have boost in it but I don't know too much about it.
View media item 2186666

WAT

Thanks to shoe photographer @sneakerprophet_ and Instagram user @ice*******fire, the very limited adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged “Tan” hits the limelight. Exclusive to New York, the latest iteration sees a “Tan” Primeknit sock upper and an orange Boost midsole for an eye-catching look. Limited to 200 pairs, pick up a pair now at select adidas stores in New York if you’re luck.

Who in NYC wants to help me out :frown:
Where was this posted? I wanna see em

Back
Top Bottom