ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waiting for Tank to post his pear 
laugh.gif
If I was wearing em today I would, but I have V2s touching down so I wore beaters for the am cause I'm gonna throw em straight to feet.

Not really feeling any of the upcoming ultra boost releases. Glad I doubled up on the white 1.0s, don't think I'll be copping to many ultra boosts in 2017

Keep me updated LOL. Been waiting for this release forever, hopefully adidas doesnt pump fake us again
I'll honestly be kinda surprised if they end up dropping them so late in the game, but I hope they do, I'd love to get a second pair.

It's gonna be pandemonium if it's really the 1.0 TB

Last edited:
Hey guys.
Just want to show a comparison from that "restock" of white1.0. One is from winnsports (3/16) and the other from Kratz sporting goods (7/16). The size tag font is different and more space in the margins, and the "endless energy" font is bolder on the insoles on the Kratz. Also the Kratz pair has a softer boost midsole. Just from squeezing it, it is just as soft as the NMDs and Pure boosts midsoles. Not sure how much that will affect its performance on running though but maybe less responsiveness with a soggy midsole. Did anyone get these discrepancies from Kratz, Revup, or stripe3 recent restocks compared to previous releases?

GALLERY]

View media item 2186854

Last edited:
Hey guys.
Just want to show a comparison from that "restock" of white1.0. One is from winnsports (3/16) and the other from Kratz sporting goods (7/16). The size tag font is different and more space in the margins, and the "endless energy" font is bolder on the insoles on the Kratz. Also the Kratz pair has a softer boost midsole. Just from squeezing it, it is just as soft as the NMDs and Pure boosts midsoles. Not sure how much that will affect its performance on running though but maybe less responsiveness with a soggy midsole. Did anyone get these discrepancies from Kratz, Revup, or stripe3 recent restocks compared to previous releases?

GALLERY]

View media item 2186854

No.

Also to add the box labels are different like the font and paper/ink used.
The WS tag you can feel the barcode lines.
The Kratz is like a inkjet printed quality which is smooth throughout and see more pixel dots.
Could be paranoid but if anyone else got theirs like this then I can be at ease.
Thanks.

View media item 2186858

The Kratz is like a inkjet printed quality which is smooth throughout and see more pixel dots.
Could be paranoid but if anyone else got theirs like this then I can be at ease.
Thanks.

Stop, we've been accident free so long

Last edited:
Reactions: gir
You know the sneaker game is F'd up when something for retail sounds like it's too good to be true.
mean.gif

Hey guys.

[/quote][quote="QaveJeepney, post: 26649650"]
Thanks.

[/quote]
i had the same exact discrepancies in the core black 1.0 i ordered recently from stripe 3....same exact differences that you noted, every single one.....had me skeptical since the production date on them is 7/16...wtf is adidas doing producing small runs of 1.0's for random stores? they had a lot of flaws as well. something def fishy...i was going to post about my experience but got lazy and just sent them back. i did take pics though. sus for sure. would say b grades from older production runs but then the 7/16 date wouldn't really make sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom