ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sure, but the companies that are being called out are the ones that multiple NTers have bought from and have linked. There shouldn't be a discussion about them at this point.

And the folks questioning these sites have been on here enough to make an educated decision on copping from these sites.

Unfortunately they decide otherwise.
your problem is you approach this thread thinking everyone takes it as seriously as you do or has the amount of free time to follow every page every day of the thread

i bet you are really fun at social gatherings, if you ever have time to get away from the computer and actually go to them (but oh no then you might miss a post on the UB thread, and someone who takes this as seriously as you might call you out for not being up to date on every post and site on the internet! tragedy!)

i never said the store was selling fakes, i clearly stated they are b grades

which is perfectly fine to let others know, who are thinking about purchasing from these sort of sites

trying to regulate what others are dicussing...on a discussion forum....again its not that serious maybe take a break or something.

Last edited:

your problem is you approach this thread thinking everyone takes it as seriously as you do or has the amount of free time to follow every page every day of the thread

i bet you are really fun at social gatherings, if you ever have time to get away from the computer and actually go to them (but oh no then you might miss a post on the UB thread, and someone who takes this as seriously as you might call you out for not being up to date on every post and site on the internet! tragedy!)

which is perfectly fine to let others know, who are thinking about purchasing from these sort of sites
It's not about taking the thread seriously or not, it's about people asking stupid questions that have already been answered. And it's on Page 1, and it has been address enough times from people who have been in this thread. You and the other NTer have been in this thread longer than a month and log on to NT daily. Even lurkers have more sense than you.

I don't understand what me being in the thread every day has to do with anything. You act like trying to make fun of the fact I am trying to help folks in the thread cop UBs and let them know where to buy is a bad thing.

Teach me how to be just like you.

Last edited:

trying to regulate what others are dicussing...on a discussion forum....again its not that serious maybe take a break or something.
to be fair , you should have time to use the search feature of this thread simply typing up a websites name will show if members have purchased from them. so instead being lazy they can just use the search feature.

So far HB is still the only people I've seen claiming that the "NYC" uncaged even dropped. Haven't seen a single person who claims to have seen them in store.

And if you read the initial Hypebeast HK article that the US article is quoting from, they seem a lot less sure about the drop.

Last edited:
I can't believe Adidas is going to finally release the triple black. I still don't fully believe it is really going to happen though... I'll believe it when I see it or when/if Adidas confirms it.

I would think that it would be the gradients triple blacks that would end up dropping. Doubt 1.0 knit has any chance of releasing at this point on the triple blacks.

Last edited:

It's not about taking the thread seriously or not, it's about people asking stupid questions that have already been answered. And it's on Page 1, and it has been address enough times from people who have been in this thread. You and the other NTer have been in this thread longer than a month and log on to NT daily. Even lurkers have more sense than you.

I don't understand what me being in the thread every day has to do with anything. You act like trying to make fun of the fact I am trying to help folks in the thread cop UBs and let them know where to buy is a bad thing.

Teach me how to be just like you.
clearly you have a passion for blowing your e-whistle on discussions that don't concern you

says a lot about the kind of person you are irl (cringe)

not something i can relate to, but follow your dreams bro! 

and just like you just said…you act like me telling/reminding people that stripe 3 is sus and selling b grades/unauthorized is a bad thing. 

to top it off, there isn't even a mention of stripe 3 on the first page so i don't even get the point of you attempting to regulate or contribute to the discussion was other than to be an annoyance. like i said if that's your thing…please continue.

Back
Top Bottom